• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Excellent news. I've loved him since I first saw him in Boardwalk Empire (great show that, for the majority of its run), so I was thrilled when he was cast as DD, and he did not disappoint. He deserves bigger and better things, and I hope he gets that chance in the MCU proper. 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:27 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Excellent news. I've loved him since I first saw him in Boardwalk Empire (great show that, for the majority of its run), so I was thrilled when he was cast as DD, and he did not disappoint. He deserves bigger and better things, and I hope he gets that chance in the MCU proper. 

He was my favorite character on that show...

Spoiler

I was sad when he wound up in the barrel and stopped watching.

On 12/19/2021 at 12:21 AM, skypinkblu said:

He was my favorite character on that show...

Hide contents

He was my favourite too. 

Spoiler

His death absolutely destroyed me. Only time that's ever happened in a TV show. But yeah, the opening of the crate happened so fast in the middle of all the other action you just didn't see it coming, it seemed like a happy moment was about to occur, and besides, they'd arranged such a good send-off for him anyway that went tragically unused. I just didn't see it coming.

The show got me good. 

I actually  lost track of the DD series.  I had stopped after season 2.  somehow I thought it was cancelled after that.

This thread informed me that there was a third season  so I am watching that now

dd1.jpg

On 2/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, MattTheDuck said:

The Netflix/Marvel shows will all disappear as of March 1 as the rights go back to Marvel/Disney.  If you haven't watched, or wanted to re-watch, the clock is ticking.

After that will they be totally unavailable?  Or available on a different platform (Disney+ or Hulu)?

On 2/16/2022 at 11:30 AM, thunsicker said:

After that will they be totally unavailable?  Or available on a different platform (Disney+ or Hulu)?

Not known yet - there's some speculation they'll go to Hulu.  It would surprise me very, very much if they're just pulled down and not put up somewhere else.

Finished Watching Daredevil Season 3.  I never really read many daredevil  issues ( or Marvel in general)   so this is my only real knowledge of the character.  It was worth the ride.  Was Kingpin a big DD villian?  I thought he was more in the Spiderman realm

Started to search around NETFLIX for another MCU series to watch/binge prior to March 1st.  Started watching Defenders since the Daredevil crew was in it  and it is only 8 episodes 

ddks1.jpg