• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Vincent was at the gym Saturday and Sunday benching his usual 115 and doing cardio. (tsk) he needs to fatten up...and Kingpin would bench no less than 315.

This is interesting...but not nearly as interesting as the fact that you guys have the same gym. Wtf? That's awesome.

DAREDEVIL's Father Comforts Blind Son In New Audition Video

Some new Daredevil audition videos have been discovered. How much of, if any of the dialogue will actually appear in the Marvel/Netflix television series is debatable.

The scene portray's Matt's father as a baseball player, but in the comics he was a boxer that went by the names "Battling Jack" Murdock and Jack "The Devil" Murdock. A few days ago, a casting site was asking for extras with boxing experience, so it seems more likely that the scene below is just for auditions.

I am not crazy about Deborah Woll joining as I don't really think she's that hot.

I actually like the casting for MM/DD as I think C. Cox was a pretty darn good actor in Boardwalk Empire. I hated to see his character go.

I hope this makes Netflix in Canada. We never seem to get as good a deal as the Americans here.

I am not crazy about Deborah Woll joining as I don't really think she's that hot.

I don't watch True Blood so I don't know her that work that well, but I Googled her and she looks like she'd make a good Karen Page.

349aolt.jpg

:screwy:

I actually like the casting for MM/DD as I think C. Cox was a pretty darn good actor in Boardwalk Empire. I hated to see his character go.

I hope this makes Netflix in Canada. We never seem to get as good a deal as the Americans here.

She is a good actor too. DD continues to impress with their casting.

Charlie Cox just seems to be a genuinely nice guy enjoying the ride while talking with fans. I like that!

Bs36rLRIIAI7Xjy.jpg

Bs2_y6JIgAAbtrG.jpg

I just noticed something. The fellow in the background with the camera strapped around him appears to be dressed the same as Cox. Stunt double?