• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Has Elektra been confirmed?

I'm not sure, but I hope if they do confirm, it is not that Rosario playing her :cloud9:

(thumbs u

Elektra is Greek. Rosario is Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban. She doesn't even resemble Elektra! :D I would hope they bring in another relative unknown actress to play Elektra rather than a well known name. 2c

Not too concerned about the actresses nationalities, I personally would like to see her as Elektra. As long as she's not Echo then I don't care lol

Steven S. DeKnight Talks "Grounded, Realistic" Daredevil Netflix Series

If you're a Daredevil fan and this doesn't get your blood pumping, check your pulse!

Who else is going to binge and watch every episode in one setting? lol

I know I am lol. How many episodes will there be? Has this been announced already?

Not too concerned about the actresses nationalities, I personally would like to see her as Elektra. As long as she's not Echo then I don't care lol

Why not Echo? Wouldn't bother me... Seems like a live action Elektra has never worked anyway.

Edited by jaster-mereel

I'm not going to get overexcited over casting for a tv show. They never have the budget to pull off the things a movie could do. You can hope for the best and be glad they're finally taking an interest in one of your favourite characters.

VERY true--which is why TV is good for characters like Green Arrow and DD--don't need the huge crazy effects to pull it off, AND, the bonus is that with a TV show you get 16 or 20 or however many hours of that character with a season as opposed to only 2 hours with a movie. This is how I consoled myself with the news that Arrow would not be part of JLA/DC cinematic universe.

Now that's another show win.

Scott Glenn Joins The Cast Of Marvel and Netflix's DAREDEVIL As 'Stick'

-----------------

"Stick is one of the most important figures in Matt Murdock's life and Scott Glenn embodies all the qualities of someone so integral to this hero's journey," said Jeph Loeb, Marvel's Head of Television. "There are few actors who could bring such the authenticity, gravitas and charisma to such a key role in Matt's journey to become the super hero we call Daredevil."

-----------------

I'm hoping that costume is his first makeshift one as depicted by Miller. If that's the series-long costume there's trouble looming in my mind.

I'm guessing it's going to be Miller's Man Without Fear's origin costume. I think it would be great if they worked that in! :headbang:

That also means Stick and Elektra. :whee: