• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large raw comic sales thread...

796 posts in this topic

Just to see if Roy is still around. lol

You know what, the plan was to have some books up tonight but we had a wickedly cold weather front move through the area. Roads are blocked all over town due to accidents including jackknifed trucks on the major arteries and it's basically bogged down my day pushing everything back.

I'll see if I can get some up tonight but it doesn't look promising at this point as I also have some stuff to do with the kids.

If not tonight, I'll try to get some stuff up tomorrow afternoon or evening. :wishluck:

It was -25C here yesterday

Canadians live for that kind of stuff.

I was just out for a bike ride in the -25C.

Quiet -38C here in Montreal with wind zzz

Wind chills near minus 40 overnight into Saturday.

Snow from todays storm system has moved out of Southern Saskatchewan this evening and conditions are improving as the storm tracks into Eastern North Dakota. Gusty northwest winds in the wake of the system however may still produce locally poor visibilities in blowing snow this evening.

The northwest winds will usher in much colder temperatures for the weekend. Wind chills of minus 40 or lower are likely across central and eastern sections of Saskatchewan overnight through Saturday. Wind chills will become even more extreme Saturday night into Sunday across all of Southern Saskatchewan with values likely approaching minus 50. :cry:

It was -25C here yesterday

Canadians live for that kind of stuff.

I was just out for a bike ride in the -25C.

Quiet -38C here in Montreal with wind zzz

Wind chills near minus 40 overnight into Saturday.

Snow from todays storm system has moved out of Southern Saskatchewan this evening and conditions are improving as the storm tracks into Eastern North Dakota. Gusty northwest winds in the wake of the system however may still produce locally poor visibilities in blowing snow this evening.

The northwest winds will usher in much colder temperatures for the weekend. Wind chills of minus 40 or lower are likely across central and eastern sections of Saskatchewan overnight through Saturday. Wind chills will become even more extreme Saturday night into Sunday across all of Southern Saskatchewan with values likely approaching minus 50. :cry:

You wouldn't happen to be a meteorologist, would you?

Hey gang, I'm sorry to let everyone down but I had to run out of town on short notice tonight. For that reason there won't be any new additions until Monday but I plan on listing about 150-200 fresh books next week including some GA stuff.

Really sorry about that.

And it's warming up where I am. Slightly. :devil:

Hey gang, I'm sorry to let everyone down but I had to run out of town on short notice tonight. For that reason there won't be any new additions until Monday but I plan on listing about 150-200 fresh books next week including some GA stuff.

Really sorry about that.

And it's warming up where I am. Slightly. :devil:

If I don't see new books Monday I'm going to start sending really really Low-ball offers on what's still available :devil:

:jokealert:

Or is it