• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte MiniCon - January 25, 2014

36 posts in this topic

11lkhtu.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/172127722978029/

This is an awesome annual one-day show in Charlotte, North Carolina. The show is organized by Shelton Drum of Heroes Aren't Hard to Find, which is the same kick- comic book shop that organizes Heroes Convention every June.

The 2014 event takes place on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.

GUEST LIST

Natalie Andrewson

Duane Ballenger

Thomas Boatwright

Chris Brunner

J Chris Campbell

Joel Carroll

Rich Case

Jeremy Dale

Bo Fader

Billy Fowler

Sanford Greene

John Hairston Jr

Dustin Harbin

Jason Latour

Jackie Lewis

Brockton McKinney

Kevin Mellon

Drew Moss

Eraklis Petmezas

Buddy Prince

Pat Quinn

Budd Root

Bridgit Schiede

Hoyt Silva

Andy Smith

Ben Towle

Robert Ullman

Brittney Williams

Skottie Young

Be sure to come to the show and look up David Shankle and David Burns (me) as we are introducing part 2 of our original owner collection at the show!

So far, we have shown a lot of the keys at a few shows at the end of last year. We are adding more keys at this show!

We will also be bringing a huge group of Sliver to Bronze boxes full of complete runs of most any Marvel title you can think of.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

David

Be sure to come to the show and look up David Shankle and David Burns (me) as we are introducing part 2 of our original owner collection at the show!

So far, we have shown a lot of the keys at a few shows at the end of last year. We are adding more keys at this show!

We will also be bringing a huge group of Sliver to Bronze boxes full of complete runs of most any Marvel title you can think of.

David

If you guys havent seen any of this collection, its AMAZING. I was lucky enough to see a bunch of it in Durham and wow...........

David

If you guys havent seen any of this collection, its AMAZING. I was lucky enough to see a bunch of it in Durham and wow...........

+1

David

+1

Thanks guys!

Next weekend! This will be the first show for me since last March due to my ankle surgery. Can't wait to get back to see my friends and lots of comics!