• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher Lot 1 - 13 and more

7 posts in this topic

Preacher 1 - 13, 15, 19, 31, 33, 39, 35, 43 and 53 - All NM or better, all 1st prints (so basically all the ones that are selling really well as back issues right now and some more) (included are 2 copies of #2, which is going to be a biggie because it has the 1st Saint of Killers and some other important stuff going on)

30, 32 and 34 - vf/nm or better

plus extra reading fun (VF or less I guess):

Preacher Special Cassidy: Blood & Whiskey (spine crack from being read once)

Saint of Killers 1; One Man's War, 25, 35, 37

Plus I have a couple of more reading type later issues I will dig up and toss in

$265 shipped in the USA. Need to figure out the cost for Canada or elsewhere. Paypal, money order, check (will need a while to clear), cash, gold bullion. If you don't want others knowing your bizness and what you're buying, you can PM me to buy it.

Honestly, I think there's some decent money to be made busting up this lot or making it a complete 1-66 set (and selling the #2 for $20-$50 or wherever it winds up) if you have some of the cheap later issues already, particularly when the tv show starts percolating. Due to there being a few more copies in circulation, probably not Walking Dead prices, but I can see this really popping even with later issues in the run. Remember, the folks who bought Preacher actually read it more often than not. Sometimes multiple times, in the toilet, while getting high or when drunk, whatever. I know my brother was a big Preacher fan and trashed all his copies starting with #1. I honestly thought I had several copies of #1 because it's something I would have jumped all over if I saw it cheap, but no such luck.

Anyway, if you need them I will get some scans up. With my scanner you will not be able to tell the difference between a 9.4 and 9.8 anyway.