• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Fan Expo - April 18 to 20, 2014.

148 posts in this topic

Calgary Expo in April 2015 will be one week earlier to be closer to Emerald City comicon in Seattle, WA for TO and Montreal vendors's Westcoast circuit. Check your calendar to see where the Vancouver Fan Expo falls or if it gets decimated by Calgary expo taking all the better quality guests and vendors.

Vancouver Fan Expo for next year will be on April 5-8th 2015.

No, it's April 3-5. One week after Seattle. Calgary is April 16-19. C2E2 is April 26-28.

Fan Expo Vancouver is on Easter weekend again in 2015.

oh good its not on 420 next year ... being easter again though is a downside ... you guys know of any other more comic related cons in bc like the vancouver comic con one ?...

No, it's April 3-5. One week after Seattle. Calgary is April 16-19. C2E2 is April 26-28.

oh good its not on 420 next year ... being easter again though is a downside ... you guys know of any other more comic related cons in bc like the vancouver comic con one ?...

There is another show close to similar like Fan Expo, but more comic book focused. It's called "Vancouver Comic Show" - this is one day event. On August 17th 2014. I'll put up this info in a new thread for all local Vancouver comic folks.

My bad! I must had read the numbers wrong :tonofbricks:

Bush = an anime and another comic back issue vendor will not renew at about $600 per shrunken booth prepaid discount rate. SA ASM sold per usual. Saw 3 hi-grade New Mutants 98's. Not sure if even 1 copy sold at aggressive asking prices for raw nm- copies.

I think Easter weekend meant a lot of families went out of town to Seattle for cross border shopping and much cheaper gas.

I had 3 copies of 98 in Calgary. 2 raw and 1 CGC. Sold the raws for $160 and $175. Sold almost all of my hot CA books except ASM300

Bush = an anime and another comic back issue vendor will not renew at about $600 per shrunken booth prepaid discount rate. SA ASM sold per usual. Saw 3 hi-grade New Mutants 98's. Not sure if even 1 copy sold at aggressive asking prices for raw nm- copies.

I think Easter weekend meant a lot of families went out of town to Seattle for cross border shopping and much cheaper gas.

I had 3 copies of 98 in Calgary. 2 raw and 1 CGC. Sold the raws for $160 and $175. Sold almost all of my hot CA books except ASM300

I sold all 3 copies of my ASM 300, I also sold all 3 copies of my New Teen Titans 2. Sold all 4 of my ASM 361's. Copper is hot stuff.