• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Compare the grades...Guess the grades , whatever.

25 posts in this topic

Pretty nuts for that 9.8 ...I am not so sure they actually sold? As I was offered the lot indirectly for $10k. (121, 122)

I pregraded the 8.5 as a 9.2 so we agree there, the 9.6 I bought slabbed and got a good deal from a very respected dealer and blazing member.

After going through many 9.4's and a few 9.6's I can tell you that the 9.6 structurally is a very nice copy , compared to those I have seen and flipped.

Current bronze market is not my forte..But I would estimate the 8.5 to sell for $150.00. a 9.2 for $300, and a 9.6 for .$1000-$2000 depending on what BSD is looking at it.

9.6's are as we all know an entire separate category.

Any one interested in the 8.5 pm me , it is for sale.

Naturally as my other thread in comics general suggests, I would resub it. smile.gif

M

its amazing how many people think the bottom book looks better since you released the grades...lol

I also find it easier to grade a book once someone tells me what the grade is. grin.gif Nice one guys, try posting your grades BEFORE they are revealed. tongue.gif

I still think the top book looks better. Thanks Notch Top for posting these books, it convinces me (if I wasn't before) to stay away from silver/bronze 9.6s.

It doesn't make sense as the colors surrounding that area are bright and vibid as the rest of the cover is.

Yeah, they look bright and vivid, but it's also yellow and I think with a lighter color like yellow (and obviously the white box underneath the bar), it would be tougher to identify color fade like that. But yeah, this is a toughie. Haven't you contacted CGC for the grader's notes?