• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-FACTOR 6 - VARIOUS GRADES AND PRICE POINTS

7 posts in this topic

All the usual stips, shipping is $5 in the USA, buy 3 or more items and it is free. More for Canada/UK (whatever it costs), nothing free. You can PM me an "I'll buy it" if you don't want people knowing your bizness and price points and what not. Whoever is first is first. My scanner is apparently a bit dirty/dusty, these books aren't.

I'll be running another thread with some other hot books tomorrow, including some X-Factor 5s, a Batman 1, Nova 1s, Man of Steel 18s, Silver Surfer 34/35, etc. so there will be other opportunities to combine.

X-Factor 6 ranging from VG+ to NM-. Something for almost everyone:

First up is a 9.2-9.0 copy, a couple of small spine ticks ($25):

xfactor6m001_zps6c9935e7.jpg

Next up a VF/NM copy - really nice except for the small URC corner crease ($23) (I tend to knock down more for a small corner crease than a spine tick, but maybe you view differently)

xfactor6vfnm001_zpseee1947e.jpg

Now a VF+copy - a small LRC crease and a couple of slight ticks ($21):

xfactor6vfplus001_zpsac96e43b.jpg

Now a VF copy ($19):

xfactor6vf001_zps61135ca1.jpg

Now a Fine+ copy ($15) (has a "dent" going down the middle of the cover you can't see in the scn, not color breaking, could easily be pressed and the book would probably be a 9.4):

xfactor6fineplus001_zpsebb3350b.jpg

A VG+ copy ($12) (if you don't own one already, get a piece of the action!):

xfactor6vgplus001_zps90f7aa60.jpg

Take 'em all for $105 shipped in the USA (prior individual "I'll buy its" will trump a group purchase "I'll buy it") and I will also switch out the 9.2/9.0 copy for a better NM copy I have been holding back.