• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy One Get One Half Off Sale! Ends Tonight!

333 posts in this topic

action295_zpscc402396.jpg

Yeah, :takeit:

Do these qualify for the freebies? I was gonna get the other Chroma-Tick, but looks like Big Daddy beat me to it, so I guess #38 if I qualify.

action295_zpscc402396.jpg

Yeah, :takeit:

Do these qualify for the freebies? I was gonna get the other Chroma-Tick, but looks like Big Daddy beat me to it, so I guess #38 if I qualify.

These do qualify for the free books. #38 is yours.

Since the Savage Sword of Conan went over like a lead balloon, how about every two books bought gets one free. 3 magazines for 4.

I think the Savage Sword of Conan has a slighlty different audience than Marvel age superhero books (especially as a magazine) – maybe it would have fared better on a thread with magazines and graphic novels? Just my 2¢ …

True but these are all the magazines I've got right now. I bought the Conan to read them and now I'm pretty much giving them away for what I paid for them. There is always hope that someone will want to start up a collection.