• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cap 3 club
3 3

217 posts in this topic

What's the appeal of this particular issue? I actually like the cover of issue 4 better -- although, admittedly, it lacks the Red Skull.

Edited to add: Not that Cap 3 isn't a super wonderful book and all. :D

Edited by Sqeggs

Gino or Travis should start a cap 3 club thread. I won't be in it but I'll post lol

i ain't gino, nor am i travis

lol Well I am Travis, and here's my Jack Kirby-signed raw copy:

10906200134_2cf3f8bd88_b.jpg

Needless to say, it will be getting a press to help that nasty spine roll. :cool:

Awww man I was just workin up a LOGO for the club b4 I started it...looks like the StrawMan beat me too it!!!! I am absolutely HORRIBLE at photoshop though lol...someone please come to the rescue...this is what I made and yes...I already know it is horrendous!!!! :roflmao:

11806780215_607e1636c3.jpg

THAT COPY OF YOURS STRAW IS SICK BTW (worship) Here is my addition to the Club!! one of the Bottom 3 on the census but I love it :cloud9: !!!! lol

11565757183_a094c08ef1_c.jpg

and here is cool little link with some neat info

http://www.thecomicbooks.com/nsp1-12.html

Edited by gino2paulus2

Gino or Travis should start a cap 3 club thread. I won't be in it but I'll post lol

i ain't gino, nor am i travis

lol Well I am Travis, and here's my Jack Kirby-signed raw copy:

10906200134_2cf3f8bd88_b.jpg

Needless to say, it will be getting a press to help that nasty spine roll. :cool:

I LIKE IT MAN!!!!!!! :applause: (thumbs u Welcome to the CLUB!!!!!

GAME OVER :o

Nope. sartre hasn't posted his yet. Until then the game is still on...

OH MY I CANT WAIT!!!! Mr Bedrock sir thanks for sharin' dude your copy is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Look at the colors on that thing :o(worship) Are all your books high grade or what?!!!! I dont think I have seen you ever post a mid grade book lol

OH MY I CANT WAIT!!!! Mr Bedrock sir thanks for sharin' dude your copy is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! Look at the colors on that thing :o(worship) Are all your books high grade or what?!!!! I dont think I have seen you ever post a mid grade book lol

he posts mid-grade books in the sales forum, at high-grade prices.

I'm proud of them (shrug)

Well I kind of meant more for his personal collection which I am assuming this book is but lol anyways...I saw that FF#1 and all his glorious high grade friends :headbang:

Well I kind of meant more for his personal collection which I am assuming this book is but lol anyways...I saw that FF#1 and all his glorious high grade friends :headbang:

Thanks Gino. I do have some mid-grade stuff.

But nothing beat like Straw Man.