• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cap 3 club
3 3

217 posts in this topic

and a 30

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hm

And a copy of number 3...

0e97a2d7-ce26-454e-abb6-92c4ff2cfd37_zpsc23f16a3.jpg

...in base 3 ! einstein.gif...Three to the first power in the Ternary. >>>cat.png

Here is a terrific recreation Simon did on this cover and some rare Timely art without Cap in action.....Shown before but still a fun piece or two......jb

144007.jpg.9ac9c002df75097837e4f6d6c91708aa.jpg

144008.jpg.880efd55ab18e76faef41b37760a3202.jpg

Does a boardie own the Billy Wright copy?

I don't know the answer to that, but after thoroughly examining all the rules for entry into this club, I hereby stake claim to 2 spots:

Cap3large.jpg

Great looking 3.0 Chris. Like to see that one in person.

Sounds like you're planning a geekfest? Must be somethin' BIG goin' down!!!!

This book is on far... check out how fast this one sold, and check out what it sold for.

ebay cap 3 poor condition

Edit: well, I guess there is no way to tell from the auction how fast it sold, but I know it was listed either last night or this morning, because it wasn't there last night.

Edited by cousin itt

This book is on far... check out how fast this one sold, and check out what it sold for.

ebay cap 3 poor condition

Edit: well, I guess there is no way to tell from the auction how fast it sold, but I know it was listed either last night or this morning, because it wasn't there last night.

I wouldn't have paid that much, looks extremely brittle from some of the photos, you can see pieces flaking off. I notice almost every Jerry Robinson book I see has brittle pages.

image-2.jpg

Why u got to be so bitter!?

I am bitter because I didn't buy one of your Cap 33s in SDCC several years ago. You were really amused by the yellow colored German helmets on the cover. I did not realize at the time that you were The GAtor.

I felt the same way about the Cap 26 he had in Chicago lol too many cool books!!! then again he also had a TEC 27 (worship) first one I ever saw in person...made me :grin:

I purchased the book with the ink on it a few days ago. Book has pedigree of being jerry robinsons book but he still has to provide some documentation.

I bought it for 3 gz. If he can't provide me paper work should I just return the book?

Thanks for all the feedback!

The Jerry Robinson Collection was purchased by All Star Auctions owned by Joe and Nadia Mannarino.

http://allstarauc.com/JerryRobinsonPedigree.html

You can see the left side of a Cap #3 in the photo.

RobinsonColl-001.jpg

Try contacting Joe and Nadia, who are really nice people. I purchased one of the Batman #1.

A nice restored copy just hit eBay. The listing mentions it being a re-holdered old label, so I believe this is the 7.5 that sold on ComicConnect last year. I remember watching it close because I was going to make a offer on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-America-Comics-3-Stan-Lee-039-s-First-Work-7-5-CGC-Moderate-P-Restored-/321320358714?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276