• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cap 3 club
3 3

217 posts in this topic

That was a pretty awesome deal for that book IMHO if that was a BIN...GPA has that exact copy being sold in Feb 2012 for $5200 with another CGC 4.5 going for almost $6500 a month prior to it with the same PQ (unsure of serial #)...that is surprising a seller would ask nearly 1K less not too long after acquiring it but hey maybe they needed the money and needed it fast who knows...awesome for the buyer...with the last GPA recorded blue label CGC 3.5 reaching almost $7,200 in Nov, 2013. I would figure this to be a least a $8500 book even with the slight miswrap and the PQ (lt tan-off-white) and it is in a old holder so who knows you could re-sub and possibly get a PQ bump...so +1 to DK's comments as this looks possibly too good to be true...

Edited by gino2paulus2

I'm jealous of all you guys! Great copy Alex!

I know I speak for at least a few of us when I say we are jealous of you DK!!! 2 copies of Cap #1!!!! your undercopy alone could buy my Cap #3 at least 15 times over my friend hahaha!!!! u da man (thumbs u

I know I speak for at least a few of us when I say we are jealous of you DK!!! 2 copies of Cap #1!!!! your undercopy alone could buy my Cap #3 at least 15 times over my friend hahaha!!!! u da man (thumbs u

:blush: I still want a Cap #3 :sumo: But really, I think owning a Cap #3 is just as good as owning a Cap #1. Both have tremendous covers.. I'm a sucker for yellow covers too.

:blush: I still want a Cap #3 :sumo: But really, I think owning a Cap #3 is just as good as owning a Cap #1. Both have tremendous covers.. I'm a sucker for yellow covers too.

me too dude!!! yellow covers :cloud9: