• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return of Amazing Spider-Man 1 Marvel Now

61 posts in this topic

I don't know, I wish they would make a variant to that cover.

Humberto Ramos is the worst artist....yuck

:gossip: Rob Liefeld would like to have a word with you....

Youngblood24_medium.jpg

Dude, spoiler that . Have some discretion. Sheesh! doh!

;)

Yeah I agree. A "cover with good art" variant would be a nice idea.

I too am anti-Ramos mostly. I'm more ok with him when he's not doing spider-man, like I liked his wolverine run surprisingly. Unfortunately, spider-man is my favorite character (except darkhawk), and it seems to be all ramos all the time.

Yeah I agree. A "cover with good art" variant would be a nice idea.

I too am anti-Ramos mostly. I'm more ok with him when he's not doing spider-man, like I liked his wolverine run surprisingly. Unfortunately, spider-man is my favorite character (except darkhawk), and it seems to be all ramos all the time.

I also liked his X-Men run, especially the fight scenes between X23 and Deathstrike - some of the best sequences I've seen in a long time.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on. Someone please enlighten me but keep in mind I'm still reading Superior. WTF is happening? Are they rebooting this again, was ASM 700 a ruse? Sweet Jesus, I dont know if I like this

And yes, that cover is awful....

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on. Someone please enlighten me but keep in mind I'm still reading Superior. WTF is happening? Are they rebooting this again, was ASM 700 a ruse? Sweet Jesus, I dont know if I like this

Christ, I read the previous posts, I'm not too happy. I wish they should leave the ASM a lone, they killed it, its dead, Superior is good, but this constant rebooting is ticking me off.

Christ, I read the previous posts, I'm not too happy. I wish they should leave the ASM a lone, they killed it, its dead, Superior is good, but this constant rebooting is ticking me off.

This reboot was honestly no surprise, it was just a matter of time. Plus, I miss Peter :cry:

photo.jpg

Is that Spidey's right foot or a 20 lb. spiral cut ham?

It looks like he's giving himself the ankle lock

Right after his Botox appointment.