• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh man, check out this OA cover.

28 posts in this topic

I wish I started a thread with every thought that popped into my mind.

1782 posts since 2003, he either doesn't have many thoughts or he doesn't do what you say. lol

5 topics in the last day, in general. 367 in his lifetime or 20.6% are topic creations.

1782 posts since 2003, he either doesn't have many thoughts or he doesn't do what you say. lol

Of those 1782 posts, 367 were new threads.

64ptg.jpg

Of course....a cover this good deserves it.

I wouldn't be shocked if it hit $125k....perfect timing.

And I believe they are all related to an auction at that time.

I'm just glad they're no longer all in caps.

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7087&lotIdNo=126001

wish i had the funds to win this

$100K hammer price?

That ones been round the block a few times. I think if someone offered $100k, the owner would hand carry it for delivery (a guess on my part based on the last time I saw a price).

when did it last sell and what was the sale price?

just checked the heritage archives and i dont think heritage has sold it before

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7087&lotIdNo=126001

wish i had the funds to win this

$100K hammer price?

That ones been round the block a few times. I think if someone offered $100k, the owner would hand carry it for delivery (a guess on my part based on the last time I saw a price).

when did it last sell and what was the sale price?

just checked the heritage archives and i dont think heritage has sold it before

It was on CLINK. At the time there was a high grade (9.8?) version of the comic for sell at close to the asking price of the original cover art. I can't remember the exact price but I believe it was less than $40k.

It was on CLINK. At the time there was a high grade (9.8?) version of the comic for sell at close to the asking price of the original cover art. I can't remember the exact price but I believe it was less than $40k.

This highest price I've seen offered for a 117 9.8 was 15k. It was the Single Highest Copy around. It was listed on CLink a few years back. I believe it actually sold. They go for 3.5-4k nowadays.

he's gotta be on Heritage's payroll

This highest price I've seen offered for a 117 9.8 was 15k. It was the Single Highest Copy around. It was listed on CLink a few years back. I believe it actually sold. They go for 3.5-4k nowadays.

That's what 7 more copies at 9.8 in the census will do for you. Anyone that thought a Cap 117 in 9.8 was one of a kind and paid huge $$ was mistaken.

The book is a solid gainer in every other grade over the years. Some "investors" just way overestimated the potential supply of a lot of 9.8 books.