• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maxx Appreciation Thread
4 4

762 posts in this topic

For years there were only two of these. I turned down a lot of money for it, because I didn't think Kieth would ever sign publicly. I should have taken the bread and gotten one of the new ones. :)

I've noticed how his sig is different depending on when and where he is.

I really need to learn to submit to get sigs so I can know what I am doing when he decides to go public again. I really really want a sig and sketch on some of his books. Some of you guys have been really lucky in that area

For years there were only two of these. I turned down a lot of money for it, because I didn't think Kieth would ever sign publicly. I should have taken the bread and gotten one of the new ones. :)

I really need to learn to submit to get sigs so I can know what I am doing when he decides to go public again. I really really want a sig and sketch on some of his books. Some of you guys have been really lucky in that area

All of mine are due to the diligence of some great guys - From my end it has been good fortune, from their end it has been hard work!

All of mine are due to the diligence of some great guys - From my end it has been good fortune, from their end it has been hard work!

(thumbs u

I totally get that. So very worth it for such a great opportunity

There are some really neat books in this thread!

I've passed up quite a few #2-35 CGC SS 9.8s tactically to one day drop an offer someone can't refuse on #1 black ashcan. Unfortunately, I keep spending it on other things.

PS - I'm sure you all have seen the GITD 9.8 SS on the bay. It was signed the same day as my 2 copies! They're siblings! I'd buy a third, but my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy with two.

Thank you RMA, JJ, and Joel Elad for helping me put together my favorites!

Edited by TXReplicant