• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread
12 12

1,166 posts in this topic

My guess is it tops out at $375. But yea I agree with Frank, man did Stan jack up that cover :(

Not a penny over 220.00 :sumo::popcorn: Let's see who can win at the price is right. lol

If Stan did that to my comic in that place with that dumb fat silver marker....I may have snapped and punched that old man in the eye. lol

My guess is it tops out at $375. But yea I agree with Frank, man did Stan jack up that cover :(

Not a penny over 220.00 :sumo::popcorn: Let's see who can win at the price is right. lol

If Stan did that to my comic in that place with that dumb fat silver marker....I may have snapped and punched that old man in the eye. lol

Hammer price of $230.

I'll post my 9.6 later on, but on a side note regarding the sigs and sig placement Especially With This Particular Book...is that in my opinion, they should be placed on the inside cover and not the front.

Kills the comic book art imo. Nothing like a big sharpie across Spider man's face lol.

Eitherway. To each his/her own. Great books all day long and an awesome thread!!!

I want to be added to the club... hm

th_ASM648300sketch_zps654b3023.jpgth_ASM300Brazil_zps57acc1e1.jpgth_ASM300Chromium_zps3f241d60.jpgth_ASM300Denmark_zpsacd007fe.jpg

th_ASM300DVD_zps774848d1.jpgth_ASM300Finland_zps2faf4500.jpgth_ASM300France_zpsd4f08a87.jpgth_ASM300Greece_zps0be53d12.jpg

th_ASM300Hungary_zps81f6fd0d.jpgth_ASM300Italy_zpsc582dd14.jpgth_ASM300Netherlands_zps9a739083.jpgth_ASM300Norway_zps58f24a6d.jpg

th_ASM300Philippines_zps4c7eb1bc.jpgth_ASM300Poland_zps75d658be.jpgth_ASM300Spain_zps83da274e.jpgth_ASM300Spainb_zps46410b53.jpgth_ASM300Sweden_zps5a2cf251.jpg

I framed a regular copy... ;)

ZZZZZFramed300_zps0ecfdd99.jpg

Don't miss Hectors Spidey 300 limelight in issue #3 of foreign comic collector magazine! :gossip:

Im in the club in America, Spain, Italy and Mexico! Have to thank Hector for helping me with the Mexican one..... :cloud9:

Spiderman300_foreignvariants.jpg

I'll post my 9.6 later on, but on a side note regarding the sigs and sig placement Especially With This Particular Book...is that in my opinion, they should be placed on the inside cover and not the front.

Kills the comic book art imo. Nothing like a big sharpie across Spider man's face lol.

Eitherway. To each his/her own. Great books all day long and an awesome thread!!!

I've seen some McFarlane sigs that look nice.

Red ink, the Todd inside the web loop, McFarlane under it.

I've seen some McFarlane sigs that look nice.

Red ink, the Todd inside the web loop, McFarlane under it.

Yea some I've seen aren't that bad. I have seen the one you described and it looks okay. I think as long as it's neat and inside that white circle portion by its self then yea.

This is a current up to date list of all known owners of ASM 300's who have posted in this thread so far. The list has been split into three sections. Blue Label, Sig Series, and Raw. Please feel free to update, and edit it to keep as accurate as possible.

The List

CGC Blue

the Trust-9.8 X5

Shap-9.8

vikingreed-9.8

87richarm-9.8

ThoseBackPages-9.6

TheAmazing R.J.S.-9.6

CaptainBloodLust-9.6

CxG Voodoo Doll-9.6

Chris S.-9.4

Meeklo-9.2

CGC Sig Series

hermster-9.8

umyeawhatevers-9.6

Raw

DeadPoolJr.

vikingreed

Punisher_64

*Bronze age fan*

Chespirito- X18 (17 Foreign)

87richarm- X3

Conan_Aficionado

Define999- X4 Foreign

ItsJustRyan

This is a current up to date list of all known owners of ASM 300's who have posted in this thread so far. The list has been split into three sections. Blue Label, Sig Series, and Raw. Please feel free to update, and edit it to keep as accurate as possible.

The List

CGC Blue

the Trust-9.8 X5

Shap-9.8

vikingreed-9.8

87richarm-9.8

ThoseBackPages-9.6

TheAmazing R.J.S.-9.6

CaptainBloodLust-9.6

CxG Voodoo Doll-9.6

Chris S.-9.4

Meeklo-9.2

CGC Sig Series

hermster-9.8

umyeawhatevers-9.6

Raw

DeadPoolJr.

vikingreed

Punisher_64

*Bronze age fan*

Chespirito- X18 (17 Foreign)

87richarm- X3

Conan_Aficionado

Define999- X4 Foreign

ItsJustRyan

I have two copies purchased at time of publication. One appears to be 9.8 worthy. Wish I has grabbed more.