• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

2.5 always seem to hold steady.. i was hoping for a decline so i can try to jump on one in the future soon

On 10/21/2023 at 1:22 PM, Eclipse said:

Quite a jump in price from a 5.0 to a 5.5. Guess im not upgrading my 5.0 any time soon

looking like more of an outlier recently than anything ..... sort of like the $100,000 5.0 a while back. I'm sure you (and I) were very excited a couple years ago (I have a 5.0 as well)

But this graph will get very interesting as we move forward a few more years into the future 

On 11/3/2023 at 3:01 PM, KirbyJack said:

I sold my copy a few years back (pre Covid, dammit), but it was a .5 incomplete for which I found the missing page! I proudly posted it, in its raw state, on page 1 of this thread. I’m ok living without it; consoled by my ASM 1.

You know, I bought my .5 last weekend and I already have the feeling it won't be my last copy.

On 11/17/2023 at 11:13 AM, Joseph Ragno said:

“My fault – all my fault!  If only I had stopped him when I could have!  But I didn’t… and now… Uncle Ben is dead…”

And a lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, with great power, there must also come – great responsibility!

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJnb2NvbGxlY3QuaW1hZ2VzLnB1YiIsImtleSI6IjdiZDY5OTEzLWQ5MmUtNDEwYS1iYWJjLWRlNDYxMTc5MjE3Yi5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119.webp

If you could only have one page, this would be the one!

On 11/18/2023 at 3:25 PM, Joseph Ragno said:

It's good, but I'm not sure it's more important than page 2.  Without this moment, there is no Spider-man

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJnb2NvbGxlY3QuaW1hZ2VzLnB1YiIsImtleSI6IjI2ZjY5MWVhLWYwYWYtNDg4Zi1hZWNmLTU0MWE1YTAxYTBjYy5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119.webp

OK, I have so many questions and I need answers.  lol

First of all I think this is an awesome idea for a collection, so much so that if there was something I could do to help you add to it I would.

I am curious to know, if you're interested in sharing ...

• What's the full list of "key pages" you've managed to collect so far?  (So far I've seen a couple from AF 15, plus FF 1, Hulk 1, and JIM 83.)
  • Where do you get them?  In other words do you buy these already slabbed or get them slabbed yourself -- and, if the latter, are you pulling these pages from low-grade copies?  Does this mean sacrificing/destroying value (even a low-grade complete copy of a major key is going to be worth far more than a single page removed from it) in order to add to your collection?
  • What's your current want list of key pages you want to add to the collection?