• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

To the convention organizers: I'm planning on going for one day, but I'm wondering about getting a refund if I have to work that day. I didn't see anything on the site.

We generally don't refund advance ticket purchases until the circumstances are extraordinary or the problem was our fault.

Might be best to purchase at the door or wait until the week of the convention to purchase online.

To the convention organizers: I'm planning on going for one day, but I'm wondering about getting a refund if I have to work that day. I didn't see anything on the site.

We generally don't refund advance ticket purchases until the circumstances are extraordinary or the problem was our fault.

Might be best to purchase at the door or wait until the week of the convention to purchase online.

Okay, thanks.

I'm conflicted. I've got a Shield #1 in about 6.5 to 7.0 condition and I love Steranko... I'm looking to get him to sign it and get it graded, but then I won't want to sell it. Thoughts?

Get STERANKO to sign it, have it graded, & keep it.

If ONLY a local facilitator was going. hm

Perhaps they can talk Par2ch into coming up for a day.

:wishluck:

no you didn't

Heroes Haven Comics was set to facilitate for CGC this year but Pete, the owner, was told by CGC last week when he was down in Sarasota that CGC would be setting-up.

As of this date, we haven't heard a word from CGC about setting-up.