• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 1-3! Zeck, Wolfman, Steranko & Wrightson!

289 posts in this topic

Dang it! Was just got to buy 2 tickets online and it appears that option is no longer available. I last went when it was a $5 hotel show and was excited about seeing it's growth...but braving the lines without tickets on Saturday is not something I'm so sure I'm going to do. Oh well.

Try living social.com. I bought mine there this morning. Hope they work without a problem.

What time can we get our wristbands or tickets or whatever? And if I need kids tickets for Sunday, can I just get them when I get the wristband tomorrow?

Is 6 a soft close or does the floor shut down then?

Much better spacing with the two Halls this year. The Penske truck that needed a crane to get hoisted free... what an epic start to the weekend. lol

Wow. Sounds like a good story. Need to hear more about this. See everyone tomorrow!

-Christian Slade

Dang it! Was just got to buy 2 tickets online and it appears that option is no longer available. I last went when it was a $5 hotel show and was excited about seeing it's growth...but braving the lines without tickets on Saturday is not something I'm so sure I'm going to do. Oh well.

It may be worth it to not purchase your ticket ahead of time. I'm in the prepurchase line now and it's twice as long as the purchase at con line.

It may be worth it to not purchase your ticket ahead of time. I'm in the prepurchase line now and it's twice as long as the purchase at con line.

Hmmm, I was going to check out that living social that was mentioned later...now not sure what to do. Thanks for the info though!

Actually...as time grew closer to the con opening, the lines got the same length. Now that the con is open, the purchase line is moving really quickly and the other line is moving like molasses by comparison.

Show was packed today. Heard from multiple dealers that they, like us, didn't even have time to take a lunch break. Not sure that 2 minutes went by without us having customers.

Kudos to stephen, and bill (haven't seen Neil at all this year). They have really accomplished wonders from last year to this.

Show was packed today. Heard from multiple dealers that they, like us, didn't even have time to take a lunch break. Not sure that 2 minutes went by without us having customers.

Kudos to stephen, and bill (haven't seen Neil at all this year). They have really accomplished wonders from last year to this.

I think it is down to the dynamic duo/.

I think it is down to the dynamic duo/.

That makes sense.