• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, Portland Comic Con Jan. 23-25, 2015

54 posts in this topic

Evan Peters, Giancarlo Esposito, & Katie Cassidy cancelled :pullhair: That's 3 out of the 4 celebrities I wanted to get signatures from.

At least it isn't 4 for 4 (shrug) Probably shooting schedules or who knows what else. Sit tight, they might replace them with someone else you're chasing a sig on.

Heard a rumor that Esposito was back on.

Evan Peters, Giancarlo Esposito, & Katie Cassidy cancelled :pullhair: That's 3 out of the 4 celebrities I wanted to get signatures from.

At least it isn't 4 for 4 (shrug) Probably shooting schedules or who knows what else. Sit tight, they might replace them with someone else you're chasing a sig on.

Heard a rumor that Esposito was back on.

:banana: He's back on the list, hopefully he'll be there. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm here and today was excellent. I think tomorrow is going to be a mad house :whee:

Saw Stumptown, Innocuous, Mike from Hero Resto, and a few other good friends.

Tired, going to grab a bite then some sleep.

I'm here and today was excellent. I think tomorrow is going to be a mad house :whee:

Saw Stumptown, Innocuous, Mike from Hero Resto, and a few other good friends.

Tired, going to grab a bite then some sleep.

I was somewhat slow today but not surprising for a Friday. People seemed to be kicking the tires a bit. Nice crowd and hoping for some madness tomorrow.