• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Sci-Fi Expo (Dallas) $1 Dollar Sale: Mini's Small Runs Closing Tonight

101 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread is king.

I'm organizing my dollar box stock for the Sci Fi Expo in Dallas, and figured I would offer up some oddities, mini's and small (and not so small) runs here first. If you don't see what you're looking for, let me know! This collection was a fairly complete collection for the time period, and has DC, Marvel, Image, and other indies a plenty.

HOS or folks on probation are not welcome to buy, but anyone else is, so whether you are in the US or international I'm happy to sell to you assuming that you will pay for trackable shipping to your location, which is additional and will be calculated at cost whether you buy one book or all of them.

Paypal, checks (which will clear unless I know you), or MOs are happily accepted. If you are outside the US you must pay via Paypal.

As these are raw books I will accept returns if you are not satisfied. Return shipping is on you if it is a simple matter of a normal disagreement in grade, but if I missed something material (like resto) then I will also pay return shipping. Money will be refunded after I get the same book in the same grade back in hand. Any CGC books listed are non-returnable as they are a known quantity.

I'll gladly take PM offers on these, and will be more flexible with lots than I would be with individual books.

All books are VF+ unless otherwise noted. Most are NM and appear unread.

Hulk: Grey 1-6 $6

hulkgray.JPG

1602 1-8 $5

1602.JPG

Stormwatch 1-32, 34-36, Special 1, sourcebook 1 $5

stormwatch.JPG

The Boys 1-3 $5

boys.JPG

Spiderman and the Black Cat: The Evil that Men do 1-3 $3

blackcat.JPG

Ultimate Spiderman 1-14 $14

ultimatespidermanset.JPG

Resurrection Man 1-10 $10

resurrectionman.JPG

Nevermen 1-4, Nevermen: Streets of Blood 1-3 $7

nevermen.JPG

Adventures in the Rifle Brigade 1-3 $3

rifle.JPG

Inhumans 1-12 $12

inhumans.JPG

Murder Me Dead 1-4 $4 (VF for these)

murder.JPG

Girls 1-7, 9-22 $20

girls.JPG

Wasteland 1-8 (Oni press) $8

wasteland.JPG

Spectre 0-62 (NM) + Tales of the Unexpected 1-3 (VF) $60

spectre.JPG

Liberty Meadows Lot: 2, 4, 7, 9, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22a, 22b (back cover of both issues reads 22) 24, 30-36. 21 issues, $21

liberty.JPG

X-Men 198: 1-5 $5

198.JPG

Spiderman: Doctor Octopus Negative Exposure 1-5 $5

docock.JPG