• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your all-star list of boardies you'd go to a comic con with.

186 posts in this topic

I would enjoy meeting anyone who is a board member, who I have talked to. But it always helps if you have the same interests. If I met a big DC guy, that would be a short conversation. lol. After I said DC stinks....it would be pretty much over. lol

I really enjoyed talking to Jim (DocWatson), Barton (Ghost Town) and Andy (Goldust40) and of course Greggy :sick: at NYCC. I think I could have talked to Barton about silver and bronze Marvel's and to Andy about Atlas comics for a few days at least.

If you could go to a comic con with any number of boardies, price be damned, who would it be?

Probably the guy that runs the comics trending website :idea:

The Phoenix area boardies I've met at the local cons are all cool

I wouldnt be caught dead in public with any of you nerds. (shaddup roy)

What if we all wore diesel baseball caps :baiting:

I have already had the privilege of attending conventions with all those I consider all-stars and look forward to spending more time with them, and the up and coming all-stars in the future. I have been to shows in 3 different countries and have yet to be let down by the quality of the people I have broken bread with.

Gotta go now, bad migraine is making me dizzy.

I was with you in three different countries.

:acclaim:

We need to add a 4th one soon. Any shows in Italy?

4th biggest con in world

Lucca

I have already had the privilege of attending conventions with all those I consider all-stars and look forward to spending more time with them, and the up and coming all-stars in the future. I have been to shows in 3 different countries and have yet to be let down by the quality of the people I have broken bread with.

4th biggest con in world

Lucca

Why do you have so much time to play games?

4th biggest con in world

Lucca

Id rather see a list of boardies youd like to kick in the nuts at a comic convention.

4th biggest con in world

Lucca

Because I'm my own boss

4th biggest con in world

Lucca

Id rather see a list of boardies youd like to kick in the nuts at a comic convention.

Well I did have a thread yesterday about punching people (boardies include)....yeah it only survived for a day until it was removed :/

I would go with all my Brit pals you know who you are, I would also add

Bronze age Fan

Oakman29

Speedy-D

HarveySwick

Jimmy Linguiniii

Zzutak

Seanfingh

Beige

and top of the list would be my best pal

Jimmers - Porcupine48

Have we not done this before

More than Once

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::acclaim::acclaim::banana::foryou:

Kevin sir,I would give you my side of the bed anytime!I don't even think we would MAKE it to the con we would be so busy looking through whoevers houses we were ats comics and maybe drinking a little.

I don't know who you would want to find in Canada besides Jimmy Linguiniii (eh,it would be the three Jims) butnthe human torch would have to fly in.

If at your house it would have to be the gaz,then grab goldie and Flaming Nick head up to find the land of comicopolis,then to old Jersey

Or would that be on the way....mate,I'd have us all over GB! I don't want to miss anyone,Bane,Waylander I mentioned,batmiesta,find gavin..oi..one day I wish.tth2 I don't know,but seems he hangs out...call duffman from Australia,tell him to get over...the list is never ending.but you're tops china!

SilverSurfer is another Canadian guy I'd love meet,then Jared that's moving,cloudofwit so many friends,such great folks,I could go on all night.trmoore,ciorac,mark z,adamstrang,MartyMann...just everyone.I must stop,I'll fill a Page withe every one I love here...Bosco,digger,mikenyc,foolkiller,dgwraith

It's like it never ends,and if I did not mention you I still would find a pillow and blanket and give you a roof and hot meal and hug and smile.whew.