• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con 2015, Jan 9-11

56 posts in this topic

I'm a bit less excited after seeing the admission prices. $49 + fees for Saturday admission?! That's just silly. It's not worth $110 for my wife and me to wander around for a few hours. I may very well end up passing even though I'm in town unless some kind soul can lend me two badges for 3-4 hours.

This is shaping up to be pretty good, I might even attend. Since most of the bands I like are not touring next year, I'll travel to a few Wizard shows. So far the Campbell show, Sacramento, and Chicago, but NOLA is very tempting right now...

I'm a bit less excited after seeing the admission prices. $49 + fees for Saturday admission?! That's just silly. It's not worth $110 for my wife and I to wander around for a few hours. I may very well end up passing even though I'm in town unless some kind soul can lend me two badges for 3-4 hours.

Ill be set up at the show, if you want to "help", i got 2 dealer passes for you :)

I'm a bit less excited after seeing the admission prices. $49 + fees for Saturday admission?! That's just silly. It's not worth $110 for my wife and I to wander around for a few hours. I may very well end up passing even though I'm in town unless some kind soul can lend me two badges for 3-4 hours.

Ill be set up at the show, if you want to "help", i got 2 dealer passes for you :)

PM sent!