• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con 2015, Jan 9-11

56 posts in this topic

Spent Saturday morning looking around, a big thanks to youmechooz for help with the badges! Sadly I just had a small budget for today, but spent about $40 on a few DC Universe variants and a couple of other books. Said hello to Greg Reece, Dale, Bedrock, Duncanville, and saw Harley Yee and Bob Storms. They all had great stuff, but sadly the room was a bit thin on pre-hero books this time around. Still, this show is always worth a stop and a good excuse to come to NO. Now I'm off to get oysters and hurricanes with my wife!

Place was definitely packed today.

The room was definitely crowded, and the lobby was full when we left at noon. There were still people lined up outside to get in two hours after the doors opened. I'm sure they were later arrivals, but it shows the level of traffic to get into the show.