• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con 2015, Jan 9-11

56 posts in this topic

Did we ever find an answer about Humberto's commission $$?

Humberto's prices have been between $200 for something basic to $500 to full color and full body. That was NYCC for prices so may have change with the New Year?

Anyone on here taking CGC submissions? I can't attend but would love for my books to attend and gain a few signatures.

A wind chill advisory in New Orleans? WTF?

Last year we unloaded in 30 degree weather. Brrrrrr

I'm still traveling to warmer weather. It's -22 here. lol

Heat wave alert 9 degrees in Long Island

Hi all,

I will be set up for ComicLink in booth 1319 (right next to CGC) so if you are coming by the NO show drop by and say hi. I will be taking in consignments, purchasing, and chatting comics and art. Looking forward to a fun show.

-Douglas

I live in New Orleans. No idea why it is this cold today but I hate this and it is just the worst. Brightside is I'll be at the Con tomorrow.

Looks like it will at least be in the high 40s for today and Saturday, with 60s on Sunday. As long as the rain stays away that isn't too bad.