• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALLAS COMIC BOOK SHOW - Delbo, Lark, Raney, Hanna, and Kristensen 4-19-2014

22 posts in this topic

North Texas Comic Book Shows will be holding our next event on Saturday April 19th, 2014. This is a board exclusive announcement and has not been generally released. We are excited about sharing the lineup with you.

Featured guests at the event will be:

Jose Delbo - Silver age artist, Ink Pot award winner, and The Transformers artist for Marvel Comics.

Michael Lark - Well known artist on the current hit title Lazarus plus past titles including Daredevil and Gotham Central.

Scott Hanna - Scott has inked titles from The Avengers to the X-Men. His credits are extensive.

Tom Raney - Great work on titles such as Warlock and the Infinity Watch, Warlock Chronicles, The Outsiders, Threshold, and upcoming work on Bloodshot and HARDcorps.

Ken Kristensen - Writer on the title Todd: The Ugliest Kid On Earth.

Samantha Newark - The voice of Jem in the cult popular TV series Jem and the Holograms.

Cosplay special guests include Taffeta Darling and Marie Doll.

We hope that you can make it out to the event. Admission is just $10.

The event will be held at:

The Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center

2015 Market Center Blvd., Dallas, TX, 75207

Hours: 9:30 am till 5 pm.

Erazer, I will be working on this.

I think the issue will be demand. If there is a large call for collector's wanting a witness at the event it would be easier to sell.

If you plan on attending the event, are a collector, and want a witness then please sound off. It could boil down to demand so let your voice be heard.

Chris

We will be offering PGX Signature Series service at our April event. The fee is $50 per book; Jose Delbo may be slightly higher. We are excited about this opportunity and hope that it meets the needs of those that want it.

Also, I will take pre-orders on commissions for either Tom Raney or Scott Hanna. Contact me via our website: info@comicbooksdallas.com. The fee is $60 for a head/bust sketch and $100 for full figure.

Just over a month away. Hope to see you at the event.

Upcoming lineup:

Jose Delbo

Tom Raney

Scott Hanna

Michael Lark

Ken Kristensen

This belongs on the front page. Good times, good people, and pretty dang good books.

Come by, say hello, and while your there, get this original piece of art stuff from me.

I'll have all the original cover art available for Bravest Warriors 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 1:15 variant.

And this fresh piece will be available.

11"x17" on comic art board

4F22F4F1-E3F6-4791-A595-273A49922CA2_zpsj53ecuou.jpg

I'll have these there as well.

Come get some.

Guys,

I've got a couple of Daredevil pieces available.

11"x14" on canvas wrapped wood frame $60 shipped US

E157218D-5C74-456C-A44F-601F4D8A68DA_zpsmablzlwy.jpg

11"x17" on comic board $80 shipped US

96CD5F24-DD82-4106-924B-A4DA1E30DEFD_zpsybmcrtrd.jpg

11"x17" on comic board (#2) $80 shipped US

DF6568F4-1758-4007-83FC-B25150F803EA_zpsqx9scnev.jpg

Follow the bouncing ball.... Ok, we WILL have a facilitator/CAW on-site for the April show. Looking forward to meeting some more boardies at this event.

I assume this still means a PGX facilitator and not a CGC facilitator?

Curt's Facilitating and I am Witnessing as blessed by the All Mighty Balent.

Sweet! That's a very salient point. Originally only PGX was mentioned. Now I'll actually go.

TOMORROW! Hope you can make it out.

CGC Facilitator, Panel by the Pool with Ken Kristensen, Artists Tom Raney, Scott Hanna, Michael Lark, Jason Adams, and Jose Delbo.

Samantha Newark, the voice of Jem, will also be appearing.

LOW admission fee of $10, kids 11 and under are free!

Cosplay contest at 2 pm.

Thousands and thousands of comic books, collectibles, and toys.

More at www.comicbooksdallas.com