• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just have to bring this up again

385 posts in this topic

Personally I don't get all the Kav hatred. Sure he came on here all guns-a-blazing and rubbed many people the wrong way, but he's been pretty contrite since then and I actually find him pretty funny. I'm hoping he sticks it out, he seems to have pretty thick skin so far.

+1

I think he's still trying to figure out how to fit in around here. He may be like a bull in a china shop, but I see him trying.

I agree, he's very trying.

It is unacceptable in my mind. To "out' someone on this site. Without their doing it themselves. It is strike worthy, IMO.

Kav did not make it public. It is too much to ask, that everyone construct their every word, all over the internet, in order that it not be able to be searched for, in an attempt to find out who they are, so that info could be made public.

It is not public info, when someone takes a phrase and googles it, and comes up with a persons personal info.

If someone has cheated other members on here, or anywhere else on the internet. Then, yea, okay. But has anyone been cheated out of money or anything else, by Kav? How would you like it if someone did research and posted your personal info, if you had did nothing wrong to deserve that kind of treatment?.

It just flat out stinks.

Kav was claimed to be a shill. But now, maybe someone owes him an apology for those accusations.

Naw, never mind. Few here ever apologize for their transgressions. They just ignore it until the thread goes to the 2nd page. Act like it never happen. Or change their anonymous screen name.

Kav is no more than another TBH. Post after post, just to have something to do. I happen to like The Black Hand. He is entertaining sometimes. As is Kav.

Just don't read or participate in his threads, if they "bother" you. doh!

It is unacceptable in my mind. To "out' someone on this site. Without their doing it themselves. It is strike worthy, IMO.

Kav did not make it public. It is too much to ask, that everyone construct their every word, all over the internet, in order that it not be able to be searched for, in an attempt to find out who they are, so that info could be made public.

It is not public info, when someone takes a phrase and googles it, and comes up with a persons personal info.

If someone has cheated other members on here, or anywhere else on the internet. Then, yea, okay. But has anyone been cheated out of money or anything else, by Kav? How would you like it if someone did research and posted your personal info, if you had did nothing wrong to deserve that kind of treatment?.

It just flat out stinks.

Kav was claimed to be a shill. But now, maybe someone owes him an apology for those accusations.

Naw, never mind. Few here ever apologize for their transgressions. They just ignore it until the thread goes to the 2nd page. Act like it never happen. Or change their anonymous screen name.

Kav is no more than another TBH. Post after post, just to have something to do. I happen to like The Black Hand. He is entertaining sometimes. As is Kav.

Just don't read or participate in his threads, if they "bother" you. doh!

I thought Kav was a shill at first and I accused him of it.

I apologize. I was wrong. Sorry Kav.

+1 doh!

I apologize as well for thinking you were a shill Kav.

:gossip: I still think you should just try to slow down on the daily thread creation and just join the discussions in existing threads. But, that's just my 2c

It is unacceptable in my mind to be over 40 years old, proficient on the internet, and not know where a comma is to be used instead of a period.

(:

-slym

Anyone know an english teacher on the boards who can help us?

+1 doh!

I apologize as well for thinking you were a shill Kav.

:gossip: I still think you should just try to slow down on the daily thread creation and just join the discussions in existing threads. But, that's just my 2c

Since when did you have money? :insane:lol

I don't mind being outed unless the motive was to send pitchforks my way. And I apologize for the postings-I will slow down on that. Like i said, I am a shut in and don't really have much to do. I also have been reading old threads but be aware I haven't read all of them so sometimes don't know when a topic has been beaten to death. I know this was discussed once before but I thought I had a new insight on it.

I do draw comics and my editor knows i'm a bit of a wild man. It amuses him, mostly. I thank those who defended me and understand those who attacked me. Whatever you may think about me personally, if I saw you being attacked on the street I would be the first one to rush over and help, and have done such things several times. In person I'm pretty well liked by people, not that i get out much anymore. On the internet I guess my unrestrained side comes out.

I don't mind being outed unless the motive was to send pitchforks my way. And I apologize for the postings-I will slow down on that. Like i said, I am a shut in and don't really have much to do. I also have been reading old threads but be aware I haven't read all of them so sometimes don't know when a topic has been beaten to death. I know this was discussed once before but I thought I had a new insight on it.

I do draw comics and my editor knows i'm a bit of a wild man. It amuses him, mostly. I thank those who defended me and understand those who attacked me. Whatever you may think about me personally, if I saw you being attacked on the street I would be the first one to rush over and help, and have done such things several times. In person I'm pretty well liked by people, not that i get out much anymore. On the internet I guess my unrestrained side comes out.

Welcome to the boards Kav. :foryou:

Welcome to the boards Kav. :foryou:

it was a long, rough climb up the hill. But i deserved every stone thrown at me.

Like i said, I am a shut in and don't really have much to do.

Read more comics ! The hours just fly.

I read 2500 comics last year and can use a little competition, as I've been slacking this month .... ;)

Like i said, I am a shut in and don't really have much to do.

Read more comics ! The hours just fly.

I read 2500 comics last year and can use a little competition, as I've been slacking this month .... ;)

in the last 2 months i purchased a long box and short box worth of kirby stuff and have been reading them like crazy. I only have about 70 left to read so I'm rationing myself.

Even though there was a time that I thought you were a little bit of a jerkfro (ironic, isn't it). I have to say, that you have changed of late, and this posting and attitude is first class.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Enjoy, and make the best of it.

WTTB.