• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHeck out this CURATOR avengers 9

24 posts in this topic

So I'm not alone on this? rantrant

This was the book:

Ick....

I am not against sigs on silver age books. But that is not something I would have done. No judgment on my part, but that just isn't something I would have done. The books in my sig line are representative of the books I would sig. Again, no judgment on my part, just not my preference.

Who is the Curator? Is that the fourth Doctor Who when he gets old?

The original owner of the Curator books was a guy who worked in a museum as a curator. He was a high grade collector who bought his books off the newsstands and stored them in the museum.

When it came time to renovate part of the museum he needed to move his books. He decided to sell them and they were brought to market by John Hauser.

The curator took the money and used it to perform a sex change. He and his wife are still married to this day I understand.

True story.

Who is the Curator? Is that the fourth Doctor Who when he gets old?

The original owner of the Curator books was a guy who worked in a museum as a curator. He was a high grade collector who bought his books off the newsstands and stored them in the museum.

When it came time to renovate part of the museum he needed to move his books. He decided to sell them and they were brought to market by John Hauser.

The curator took the money and used it to perform a sex change. He and his wife are still married to this day I understand.

True story.

Hilarious story.

Guess Hauser made a ton of moolah from brokering that collection ...

And the Curator dude payed for being ... :whistle: