• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS MONDAY RESTORATION EXPERT SUSAN CICCONI ON THE COMIC ZONE!

358 posts in this topic

I kinda think pressing is more used than most of us give it credit if you ask me.

..and given the look of motivation from the cover of your file copy (nice book btw thumbsup2.gif ) it looks like ol' Scrooge McDuck would have caught on to it too with the rolling pin and the cookie cutter dollar signs 893whatthe.gif

648644-us14_m_new.jpg

That's a classic! 27_laughing.gif

Someone should use that as an avatar or sig.

I kinda think pressing is more used than most of us give it credit if you ask me.

..and given the look of motivation from the cover of your file copy (nice book btw thumbsup2.gif ) it looks like ol' Scrooge McDuck would have caught on to it too with the rolling pin and the cookie cutter dollar signs 893whatthe.gif

648644-us14_m_new.jpg

It just so happens I've been looking for a aviator 893applaud-thumb.gif It's kinda small but what can you expect from someone who's not use to editing pics blush.gif

648644-us14_m_new.jpg

It just so happens I've been looking for a aviator 893applaud-thumb.gif It's kinda small but what can you expect from someone who's not use to editing pics blush.gif

I saw that in another thread. 27_laughing.gif Those in the know will recognize it. thumbsup2.gif

648644-us14_m_new.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

howard_hughes.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

howard_hughes.jpg

Well, well. Look who's making fun of someone's grammar now. yeahok.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Man if bad grammer lights anyones fire out here, than you'll love me thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

howard_hughes.jpg

Well, well. Look who's making fun of someone's grammar now. yeahok.gif

Oh come on, like ANYONE could pass up the opportunity to use a picture of Howard Hughes? yay.gif

howard_hughes.jpg

Oh come on, like ANYONE could pass up the opportunity to use a picture of Howard Hughes? yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif... I wonder if he collected comics. Who knows, there could be a huge stash somewhere ("The Hughes Pedigree").

Whoa... you know, I wouldn't be surprised. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif He was one straaaaange dude.