• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Comic Convention, Dayton Ohio, April 5th, 6th

18 posts in this topic

Getting close to the start of the con season up here in the Frozen Midwest, this is the one that gets me pumped for the spring and summer!

HOPEFULLY most of the snow will be melted by early April, lol

Some interesting guests this year.

http://www.gemcitycomiccon.com/

I really enjoy this show. Comic-centric, nice venue, close to lots of hotels and restaurants, and they usually have a guest or two I would like to meet.

...and it is always the first show of the season I'm able to attend, a good start to the Spring and Summer season.

I usually make this one, Motor City, WW Chicago, and Detroit Fanfare,

*maybe* one more.

Have fun everyone. Sadly gonna have to miss this one due to just moving back to Ohio and the wife and I having our first child. Hopefully see everyone next year.

See you then, bud!

Cat and I will be in Dayton by this time next week! Showtime Saturday and Sunday! Dinner at Quaker Steak and Lube!

Huzzah!

Gem City is a great show! Jesse puts in a lot of hard work and does a top notch job as a promoter.

We are set up this year in the same location as last...C1 & D1 which is right up front.

This will be the first show for a small SA & BA collection we just purchased. Around 5 boxes of all Marvels...mostly low to mid grade...but hey...that makes them more affordable!

Decent runs of X-men, Spidey, FF, DD, Iron Man and more. Yep...even a few keys were in this collection so check us out early this Sat!

Cat and I will be in Dayton by this time next week! Showtime Saturday and Sunday! Dinner at Quaker Steak and Lube!

Huzzah!

I was so happy to finally meet Cat! Great to see you both.

I need to try and go back tomorrow...didn't get to stay long today....worth the trip to say hey to Sean. People were going bonkers to get Eastman to sign stuff....longest line I've seen at gem city