• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,489 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2021 at 12:27 AM, fett said:

People are at home bored and have nothing to do but spend money on comics! 
The market is clearly benefiting these days from the COVID drawn world. Great time to be a seller…

On 10/14/2021 at 3:27 AM, fett said:

Some people just have to spend money if they have it. I've had people like that in my own family. Americans are sitting on more cash than they have been in decades, and prices are going to stay high until people burn through all the cash that they're sitting on right now. Massive inflation is already here, but people don't realize it yet. They will.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:53 AM, jimjum12 said:

This is a recent pick up that I've never owned or seen before. I've seen more 119's with the notoriously scarce Marilyn cover. This one has a steamy marijuana story. I'm thinking about keeping it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

119_5255.JPG

119_5256.JPG

:384905918_highfiveemoji:

Not sure where else I could post my question so I will post it here.

I have listed two Romance books for sale as consignment for a friend. He is motivated to sell them. They are gorgeous and among the best known copies but they are Canadian editions:

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/500241-2021-holiday-fs-thread-high-grade-gasaba/page/3/#comments

I know some Canadian editions are rarer then their US editions but I am not familiar at all with GA Romance books. Do these Canadian editions worth the same as the US editions? More? Less?

Thanks in advance