• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

I don't know the rarity of this, but was surprised that I have not run across it long ago. It could be that it escaped my perusal due to being post-code.

Or it could be it escaped your perusal because I own all of the copies in the entire world. Except for yours. And maybe one or two others.

It is rare. And the #2 and 3 for this series, though nothing compared to this #1, cannot be found in grade (by me).

Here's the Bethlehem. Or at least that's what the seller said. Now for today's Romance Quiz: can you name or show any of the other widely acclaimed "finger pointing, you're a bad person" romance covers?

Intimate01fc100_zpsfb9540e6.jpg

Here is my copy of RM 10

RM10BK_zps186008c7.jpg

Well blow me down. It's not easy to absolutely surprise me with this material, but Rip you done it now.

I don't own a copy of the RM 10. "If I can't get it in grade, I aint buying" were the ground rules when I started this thing 25 years ago. I've seen copies around, but only the front cover, which is very attractive (aka loud and colorful). Or at least the foreground consisting of the couple is.

but the back cover! OMG the saturation of the purple, the paisley pillow (Ziff's version of photoshop in the day I imagine), his tie, the wide pinstripe suit, the pocket square, the pose - I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PHOTO

Dr. Love's...head...hurts!! Give it to me, I wants it!! :baiting:

Here's My Love Life 12. Not sure how tough it is, but I like this one.

MyLoveLife12_zps60ae8d30.jpg

Tough enough. One 8.0 in the census. I put this in my Fox Top Ten Five Three. I think it is superb. Well, she is. The artist, whose name I cannot get a reference to, drew great women but the men are...not.

Here's my copy. This book cannot be shown enough, imho. Nice books, Rip. Very nice! :applause:

MyLoveLife12fc100_zpsca5f920a.jpg

Here's My Love Life 12. Not sure how tough it is, but I like this one.

MyLoveLife12_zps60ae8d30.jpg

Tough enough. One 8.0 in the census. I put this in my Fox Top Ten Five Three. I think it is superb. Well, she is. The artist, whose name I cannot get a reference to, drew great women but the men are...not.

Here's my copy. This book cannot be shown enough, imho. Nice books, Rip. Very nice! :applause:

MyLoveLife12fc100_zpsca5f920a.jpg

Another great Fox cover. I have seen my share of this book though over the years and some in decent shape.

I don't know the rarity of this, but was surprised that I have not run across it long ago. It could be that it escaped my perusal due to being post-code.

Or it could be it escaped your perusal because I own all of the copies in the entire world. Except for yours. And maybe one or two others.

It is rare. And the #2 and 3 for this series, though nothing compared to this #1, cannot be found in grade (by me).

Here's the Bethlehem. Or at least that's what the seller said. Now for today's Romance Quiz: can you name or show any of the other widely acclaimed "finger pointing, you're a bad person" romance covers?

I can't recall ever seeing this book. It's pretty awesome!

Why was this book being scanned yesterday instead of in a priority mail box on its way to me?

Ken