• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,491 posts in this topic

Sqeggs,thank you for posting that NR 4 for me,and everyone else for the info shared afterwards!I dont have many great romance books,yet,but this cover really got my heart a thumping,and this thread has turned me into a starved maniac! COLE! :cloud9:

I have one or two Canadian Eds that may be quite rare I must unearth.

b595e06f-6bed-4be2-b6dc-f17dce7e31ac_zps13068ff4.jpg

That is such a great cover!

I have to see if I can track down a copy. hm

Sqeggs,thank you for posting that NR 4 for me,and everyone else for the info shared afterwards!I dont have many great romance books,yet,but this cover really got my heart a thumping,and this thread has turned me into a starved maniac! COLE! :cloud9:

I have one or two Canadian Eds that may be quite rare I must unearth.

b595e06f-6bed-4be2-b6dc-f17dce7e31ac_zps13068ff4.jpg

:takeit:

Don't post here often, but here is one to consider for this interesting thread:

GL_5_zpsa2972c6b.jpg

Only copy I have been able to track down in my 35+ years of looking. I believe this was one of the last DCs needed by Ian Levine to complete his quest.

Any boardies seen/have a better copy?

Don't post here often, but here is one to consider for this interesting thread:

GL_5_zpsa2972c6b.jpg

Only copy I have been able to track down in my 35+ years of looking. I believe this was one of the last DCs needed by Ian Levine to complete his quest.

Any idea what makes this issue so scarce? Issues 1-4 seem readily available.

Oh,wow,as a birder,(5 parrots,5budgies) that cover is great...as a Canuck,and fiend over Canuck editions that comic above has just got me rolling around one the ground foaming at the mouth in a definitely non romantic manner. (worship)

I don't know to say thanks or grrrrrrrrr for showing that to me....oh the birdmanity lol

Can't get to the scanner as wife is in bed,but...did anyone notice on the Cole cover I posted that it really looks like the woman on the bottom left is grabbing the Breast of the Marilyn look alike? :blush: just saying..not like I look at it lots...lol.

Thank you for the kind words about it gang,it is for sure the first romance that really grabbed my eye and made me fall in love.

Doctor,your comics are an rx I want infinity refills on (worship)

Sincerely

Jimmer

PS Brian,you have some nice stuff to post here,no?

The perception that this issue is a stone cold beotch to find is accurate. And the reality is my Canadian copy is the only one in the census. When I can't get a scarce book any other way I end up saying

Go Canucks!

GilrlsLove05fc100_zpscce32679.jpg

Again... (worship):cloud9:(worship)