• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive CGC SS and Universal sale - Recap page 16 w/new prices!

167 posts in this topic

Nope that's the only one. Just had it because it has the Stevens back cover. My girl is 7 she was apparently playing some game, had her eyes closed and just didn't think she would walk into a door. Had a nice little bump on her head even when I got home! :facepalm: She's fine though :)

I've still got several to list but I'm calling it a night. Gotta work in the morning and all that you know! Feel free to make offers (yes, continue to make offers on the ASM 194 :) the price is not firm, but I guess with so many offers I'm just waiting to see who makes the best one :shrug:) Night all!

CGC SS 9.6 Superman/Batman 13 signed by Laura Vandervoot with a heart remark and "Supergirl" - $135

DSC_3323-X2.jpg

Great book :applause:

I have this one signed by the lovely Ms. Vandervoort as well :luhv:

...and Michael Turner, although his sig on the book is unofficial.

I have a few unofficial Turner sigs myself. and one official that I haven't decided if I want to list or not....Laura is an absolute sweetheart :cloud9: