• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Austin,Texas" Awesome Comic Book Collector Show" Sunday April 6,2014

13 posts in this topic

Please note new location:

Austin,Texas

"Awesome Comic Book Collector Show "

Sunday April 6,2014

Holiday Inn Express - North Austin

14620 N. IH -35

Austin,Texas 78728

(IH -35 @ Wells Branch Exit # 247 )

Buy - Sell - Trade for your favorite vintage to modern comic books and related collectibles.

Meet local small press comics (SPX) artists,writers,and publishers

Hours:11am - 4pm Admission:$2.00 (Kids 12 and under free with paying adult)

The Early Buyer Hour Admission:$5.00 (10am -11am only)

Only the first 100 people will be allowed in during the Early Buyer Hour !

Bring your old comic books to the show. Dealers will be buying !

Win a $25 shopping spree! Drawings at 10:30am and 3:30pm

Dealer Tables: (20 - 6ft. available)

Pre pay with paypal : $50.00 each per table

Call or e - mail today for availability !

For more info contact:

Awesome Collector Shows

Po Box 5055

Waco,Texas 76708

(254)722 -2399

e-mail: info@awesomecollectorshows.com

follow us on facebook / awesome comic book collector show

It's moved?

WTF? I already lied to my girlfriend and told her I had to go to work early instead of telling her I'm going to a comic book show. Now what the *spoon* am I supposed to do for 3 hours before work?

It's moved?

WTF? I already lied to my girlfriend and told her I had to go to work early instead of telling her I'm going to a comic book show. Now what the *spoon* am I supposed to do for 3 hours before work?

I went to this show once when it was literally 4 min from my house and felt like I drove too far. Not surprised it pushed late. The promoter is trying to run a hotel show but I just don't think there is much interest in it.

Save your money for eckman's, capital city, and wizard world.

It's moved?

I went to this show once when it was literally 4 min from my house and felt like I drove too far. Not surprised it pushed late. The promoter is trying to run a hotel show but I just don't think there is much interest in it.

Save your money for eckman's, capital city, and wizard world.

I was wondering about this show, my home is 10 minutes from this location, and

the first time any info came my way was when I was searching Comic Events for ECCC

updates last week. How is word getting out? I didn't see flyers or postings at any LCS

or hear any radio announcements. (shrug)

I don't know if word is getting out. I went to Capstone on Friday and asked if John was going to it but they said he went to New Braunfuls instead. ABC didn't look like they were participating in either of them.

I don't know if word is getting out. I went to Capstone on Friday and asked if John was going to it but they said he went to New Braunfuls instead. ABC didn't look like they were participating in either of them.

ABC doesn't do any shows other than Wizard, though they do some events around Staple!

Going to this show is worse than just going to ABC and ABC doesn't charge admission! :)

ABC doesn't do any shows other than Wizard, though they do some events around Staple!

Going to this show is worse than just going to ABC and ABC doesn't charge admission! :)

It's true. It was really sad when I went. I was the ONLY person there. I'm not joking. 3 or 4 vendors. One with all $.50 unboarded stock, one that had a decent selection of hot moderns. and one guy that just bought a collection of modern drek, and had never dealt in comics before.

I'm not surprised they changed the name, JMV must have been getting a bad rap.