• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blu Planet Comics in Long Island, New York goes off the deep end.

218 posts in this topic

March 2013 - Better Business Bureau complaint filed against Blu Planet Comics and Games.

3/24/2013 Complaint: On January 20th 2013 i paid *** ******* the ***** of Blu Planet Comics and Games $136.75 to submit two of my comics valued at over $400 to the CGC company for professional grading. After one month i called Mr. ******* and inquired if my books were in. He stated that CGC was back logged and it would require more time. I contacted CGC myself and was told by a customer service rep that there was no issue with a back up and he could check to see if my books were at their location if i gave him the invoice number. I contacted Mr. ******* and requested the invoice number which he would not give me on the phone. I had to go to his store and finally was given the invoice number. The nexrt day i called CGC and was told they had never recieved my books. This is over 5 weeks after i had given them to him. When i confronted him about this he claimed that the US postal service has a vendetta against him and was holding up his deliveries and expedited mail. I went to the store and confronted him about the lies he had been telling me and now he refuses to return my books, provide usps tracking info, or compensate me for my losses. I have filed a complaint with the Nassau County District Court of NY small claims to try and recover my property and or be compensated for my loss.

Desired Settlement: I would like to have my books returned or be paid the value of the books plus the $136.75 that was paid to the owner for the grading process. The total of which would be $536.75.

Consumer Response: The merchant refunded my money and property.

BBB's Final Determination: Consumer accepted resolution offered by the business.

The dude has a history of being slapped down yet he still continues to try to scam...wth??? I just don't get the stubborn idiocy of some people....greed makes ya stupid? what?

the forum is like a team of crack researchers that work for free and get to the bottom of stuff. we solve more crimes than Batman.

He seems to be unable to tear himself away based on his history so yeah, he's probably reading. Hi!

he's also too stubborn to see where this is going and try to put on the brakes....

NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!

Bah ha ha!!!!

I get the feeling his ego receives a lot of blows....which just puffs him up more for the next fight. It's a vicious circle.

March 2013 - Better Business Bureau complaint filed against Blu Planet Comics and Games.

3/24/2013 Complaint: On January 20th 2013 i paid *** ******* the ***** of Blu Planet Comics and Games $136.75 to submit two of my comics valued at over $400 to the CGC company for professional grading. After one month i called Mr. ******* and inquired if my books were in. He stated that CGC was back logged and it would require more time. I contacted CGC myself and was told by a customer service rep that there was no issue with a back up and he could check to see if my books were at their location if i gave him the invoice number. I contacted Mr. ******* and requested the invoice number which he would not give me on the phone. I had to go to his store and finally was given the invoice number. The nexrt day i called CGC and was told they had never recieved my books. This is over 5 weeks after i had given them to him. When i confronted him about this he claimed that the US postal service has a vendetta against him and was holding up his deliveries and expedited mail. I went to the store and confronted him about the lies he had been telling me and now he refuses to return my books, provide usps tracking info, or compensate me for my losses. I have filed a complaint with the Nassau County District Court of NY small claims to try and recover my property and or be compensated for my loss.

Desired Settlement: I would like to have my books returned or be paid the value of the books plus the $136.75 that was paid to the owner for the grading process. The total of which would be $536.75.

Consumer Response: The merchant refunded my money and property.

BBB's Final Determination: Consumer accepted resolution offered by the business.

Heh... funny you bring this story up.

if you google 'blu planet comics' the fifth google search is the bleeding cool article....this is gonna have long-term consequences.....way to gather negative PR dude......you rock.

he just posted this on his fB:

A little update for those who say we have no customer service and we've told lies. Notice the time frame on the texts from this gentlemen. Just wanted to point it out and don't expect to win any sides. All we aim to do is please everyone we can. Unfortunately, life sometimes will bleed you dry and it would be nice if everyone was understanding enough of that.

Thank you to everyone for their support

HE AIMS TO PLEASE EVERYONE BY TAKING THEIR MONEY, NOT RETURNING CALLS, THEN HOPING THEY DIE OF AIDS! that's true top-notch customer service. Yeah he got 'bled dry' by GETTING A FREE $1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dufus!

definitely a delusional individual.....