• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nextlevelmp Kudos Thread.

11 posts in this topic

Made a sell and trade deal with Mike and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Mike was quick to pay and the book I bought was professionally packed with tons of foam peanuts and bubble wrap in a strong cardboard box and quickly shipped. Very much looking forward to my next deal with Mike, who is an awesome guy to boot. What more could you ask for? :)

Made a sell and trade deal with Mike and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Mike was quick to pay and the book I bought was professionally packed with tons of foam peanuts and bubble wrap in a strong cardboard box and quickly shipped. Very much looking forward to my next deal with Mike, who is an awesome guy to boot. What more could you ask for? :)

And you sir, were a pleasure to deal with as well Chin. (thumbs u

Was cruising through the WTB section and saw Michael's sig with link to his comic business.

Messaged him about some slabs.

Got it today and thank you so much. Great seller and great prices.

Easy, fast and excellent seller!

Will purchase again :)

A thank you from one Mike to the other :D

Exceptional seller who I cannot recommend highly enough.

Great communication, worked with me on price and when the airmail was higher than expected he honoured what he'd quoted without hesitation.

Book was well-packaged and arrived in nice shape.

Thank you Mike.