• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine "Old Man Logan"

34 posts in this topic

Don't know if I agree it's the best thing Marvel has published in the last 10 years.

But it's the best what-if story they've published in 10 years.

Worth a read for sure.

I put 2 cents showing it was my opinion lol - but I agree. Frankencastle is probably my favourite story from the last ten years. (from Marvel)

Don't know if I agree it's the best thing Marvel has published in the last 10 years.

Worth a read for sure.

I put 2 cents showing it was my opinion lol - but I agree. Frankencastle is probably my favourite story from the last ten years. (from Marvel)

Don't mind me, I'm just a cantankerous curmudgeon today.

It's really good.....

Good story - worth picking up. I think this alternate reality is ripe for more stories. I'd like to see more from the territories controlled by other villains, Hawkeye, Spider-mans daughter, etc.

Old Man Logan is one of the best Wolverine stories written IMHO. It's got everything in it - I rank it up there with the limited series, and my other personal favorite 'Rahne of Terra'.

Worth a read for sure.

I'd qualify the 2008 run of Guardians of the Galaxy run as the best thing Marvel's done in 10 years. It's 25 issues of incredible writing, storytelling and cohesiveness. That run is quite an achievement.

The Uncanny X-Force Remender run was a really, really strong contender, but petered out towards the end. Brubaker's Cap run (Winter Soldier era) is also great - and is a really entertaining espionage read.

But I will also say I haven't read everything Marvel has done in 10 years, either (like Avengers themed stuff other than Civil War). So I could be biased.

Old Man Logan is one of the best Wolverine stories written IMHO. It's got everything in it - I rank it up there with the limited series, and my other personal favorite 'Rahne of Terra'.

Rahne of Terra! I always loved that book. Haven't thought about it in forever.