• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BobbyUSC feedback

78 posts in this topic

Bought a mystery box and it arrived in record time but the USPS put a little bit of damage to it and had a cracked slab right through the fragile sticker on the box like it was a target or something.....gave a heads up wasn't really looking for anything in return as the box was worth the price easily but behold a replacement slab arrives I say kudos and ty for being an outstanding seller......

Bought a mystery box, and Bobby was nice enough to let me make time payments on it. I've never gotten a mystery box before so I was very nervous and excited, but in the end i wasn't disappointed!

I would definitely do business again! Absolutely excellent!

Justin

I purchased my grail from Bobby. Great communication! He answered all of my questions and worked with me to get this awesome book.

The comic arrived faster than expected. This might have been the best packaged CGC slab I've ever received!

Thanks again :)

I just purchased a big DC key from bobby,!!! He is great to communicate with and super easy to deal with! its also worth mentioning that the packaging was top notch for a CGC slab!

I will definitely continue to do more business with him in the future, do not hesitate to buy from bobby!

Thanks for everything!

I purchased a ASM #49 and ASM #100 and couldn't be happier with the condition of the books. Grades were accurate and books were well packaged. Will definitely by from again.