• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Grabbed #1 just last week ... Was still a copy sitting at a comic shop that doesn't get much business ...sharp copy too ... Just hearing now that there may be show ? Picking up steam now I guess ...

The show was announced before the first issue even came out.

I couldn't really get into this comic and cancelled it off my pull list today. The owner said a lot of people have been coming in and cancelling it lately.

How was #3 today? I will be picking mine up tomorrow.

R_H

A super creepy scene that will look awesome on TV, a bit of talking about the show in the letters pages ..... otherwise a character building issue. Not much to speak on

I couldn't really get into this comic and cancelled it off my pull list today. The owner said a lot of people have been coming in and cancelling it lately.

It is due to the speculation effect. Any new Image #1, especially Kirkman books, get added to files then dumped a couple of issues in.

#3 was pretty good. I'm surprised at the negative reaction to the book.

Just not sure what people were expecting to get.

Patrick

They expected to get a 1000.00 BIN closer. That always makes the story and art better

That is the only explanation I can think of because this book has been terrific so far.