• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

*yawn*

Anybody? If not maybe we can change this up a bit and try the other way around. Anybody have something they are really searching for that they want to see if anyone on here will trade something for?

I like the idea of this thread, i have been looking to trade for a silverage cgc ss book. (most people say im crazy for the idea) I dont have any cgc books to trade but i have some nice raw books i can trade. If nobody else puts something up when your time is over i will post some nice raw books i can trade.

Ok I will give this a shot, im looking for a cgc ss book. Would rather a silver age book. But will look at all offers.

Both books are included in the trade on my end.

Tales of the teen titans #44 -- 9.4-9.6

Silver Surfer #3 -- 6.0-6.5

talesofteentitans44f_zpsbc40819c.png

talesofteentitansb_zpsdbd477aa.png

SS3F_zpsfee2af6a.png

SS3B_zps839fa5fb.png

Ok I will give this a shot, im looking for a cgc ss book. Would rather a silver age book. But will look at all offers.

Both books are included in the trade on my end.

Tales of the teen titans #44 -- 9.4-9.6

Silver Surfer #3 -- 6.0-6.5

talesofteentitans44f_zpsbc40819c.png

talesofteentitansb_zpsdbd477aa.png

SS3F_zpsfee2af6a.png

SS3B_zps839fa5fb.png

How about this Wolverine #1?

th_wolverine1_zpseca95158.jpgth_wolverine1b_zpscedc651b.jpg

Mayor: from the May 1971 books, do you already have the Fantastic Four and the Daredevil? I think I have them (have to check the month, the FF should be in one of the lots I have on sale), and although I doubt it can be cost-effective in terms of shipping I might be interested in the Widow Spidey… Sorry you missed the Hulk. :(