• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x-men 1, x-men 94, craigslist buy. What should I offer?

28 posts in this topic

At least you could have made him feel bad for not waiting saying you were prepared to pay twice that amount.

In future during initial talks be sure to tell them not to take first offer because you can probably beat it.

Can I ask a serious question?

WTF WERE YOU WAITING FOR?

You see that, you have to get there ASAP, because the sharks will circle and beat you to it EVERY SINGLE TIME. You waited a day? You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I really didn't wait, I was being courteous to the seller. I call him yesterday right when I see the posting. He says he's at work and can not meet that day. He tells me he's going to church on Sunday, and I should call him at 11:30 when church is over to set up a meeting. I call him exactly at 11:30. Says the Comics were sold.

I suppose next time just make offers until he's enticed to meet asap. Hindsight is a person_without_enough_empathy.