• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Small comic show in Phoenix May 4th

21 posts in this topic

The Collector's Marketplace is putting on a comic show part 2 that takes place on May 4th from 11-4 in Phoenix. The Marketplace is located on the SW corner of Indian School and 20th Street (close to the SR-51 & Indian School exit).

There will be several collector's and dealers selling some nice books including me. I will be bringing around 30 boxes of books priced anywhere from $1 to $500 and know there will be other nice books at this show.

The first show in February was fairly well attended with a good variety of books from $1 up. There should be even better books at this show. Pick up some nice books a month before the Phoenix ComicCon.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or requests.

Ed Robertson

Anyone coming? Any specific books you want me to bring? Help me out local buyers.

I will also be buying if anyone is interested in selling- there will be other sellers who will do the same. Let's keep this going folks.

Ed

If it was closer I would go . I am sure it would be fun to look. I am turning into an oldfart and don't like to drive anymore. :insane:

What do you mean turning? :baiting:

Make the drive- traffic is not heavy on Sundays.

If it was closer I would go . I am sure it would be fun to look. I am turning into an oldfart and don't like to drive anymore. :insane:

I am coming from Surprise. It isn't that far.

I am way north off of Pinnacle Peak. Ed needs to host a con at his Storage Unit
:idea:

I will have three booths crammed full at Phoenix Con so just make it there and you can see the good stuff. :banana:

Ed

I am way north off of Pinnacle Peak. Ed needs to host a con at his Storage Unit
:idea:

I will have three booths crammed full at Phoenix Con so just make it there and you can see the good stuff. :banana:

Ed

I got a preview yesterday, Ed is stocked to the teeth with nice books. I've never seen anything like it :ohnoez: