• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starman?

23 posts in this topic

I have to admit that I purchased a complete run from ghost town this year solely for the cover art, I have yet to read them.

this is why i was buying them, the covers looked pretty sweet, although i figure if it was a vertigo title that last 80 issues the insides are probably pretty interesting as well

:gossip: It's not Vertigo.

The 0 issue is the first appearance, right? :)

i see this book in $ boxes and i weep. there just ain't no justice (society of america notwithstanding).

Just wanted to confirm I was hoarding the right issue. :cloud9:

Jack's first appearance was actually Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #1 (Spet '94), the month before Starman #0 (Oct'94) came out.

But not as Starman . . . :grin:

I have to admit that I purchased a complete run from ghost town this year solely for the cover art, I have yet to read them.

this is why i was buying them, the covers looked pretty sweet, although i figure if it was a vertigo title that last 80 issues the insides are probably pretty interesting as well

:gossip: It's not Vertigo.

ahh, those were the animal mans and doom patrols in the same box. my bad. anyway, vertigoesque covers.