• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omaha-CGC-Comics Feedback Thread
2 2

92 posts in this topic

Greg is the best. I just bought the Flash issue 129 from him at a great price and he was willing to meet up with me locally to avoid the post office. FYI him and I live in the same area, so that made for a even better transaction.

Thanks Greg

This was my second transaction with Greg in the last year, and it went perfectly !

Greg allowed me to do a part down, and part time payment on a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15.

I cant recommend Greg enough, I will certainly be doing more business with you in the future !

Thanks Again !

Greg purchased a Daredevil 1 CGC 9.0. He could not have been any easier or pleasant to work with. Great communication, friendly and made payments well in advance of what was agreed. Really great guy to work with. Thanks again Greg.

Greg just bought an incredible hulk 180 7.5 from me and the whole deal went incredibly smoothly. Easy guy to talk to and deal with.  Great communication too...don't hesitate to deal with Greg, he's a nice dude! 

Preciate it man! 

Travis