• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Ticket purchased.

Need to get the Lanny McDonald stash going.

Holy moly! :o Joey knows hockey??? :headbang:

Joey knows old hockey :preach:

:whee: Less uncomfortable silence when we hang out!

Are you kidding? I smell an epic evening drinking beer, hanging out with rodeo clowns and rocky mountain highs. This is gonna be awesome.

Ticket purchased.

Need to get the Lanny McDonald stash going.

Holy moly! :o Joey knows hockey??? :headbang:

Joey knows old hockey :preach:

:whee: Less uncomfortable silence when we hang out!

Are you kidding? I smell an epic evening drinking beer, hanging out with rodeo clowns and rocky mountain highs. This is gonna be awesome.

What will the temperatures be in April? Still in the minus teens or slightly warmer?

Got email from Calgary Comic Expo folks that the weekend passes are all sold out. The VIP passes were long gone sold (months ago!), then the Deluxe weekend passes are now sold. Saturday passes are sold likewise. What is left are Thursday, Friday and Sunday tickets. Youth passes are still there. Good thing I brought my deluxe weekend pass many weeks ago.

Looks like the show will be full of fun! :banana:

I'm from Canada and we don't have any local retailers that does cgc'ing for customers. Nor there is any authorized cgc member to authenticate a signature. But the Calgary expo is coming up and I want Stan lee to sign my eosv#2 raw copy. Do you think I can sell it afterwards? Just by curiosity I totally appreciate my eosv#2 and Stan lee.

But I think people will just think it's a fake signature and all. Since there's no COA or cgc authorized witnesses .

I just want to see how this works out and what buyers will see. If they see me posting that I want to sell a signed raw copy of eosv by Stan lee

Any can give me some advice? Any candian members here?

lol

Should be nice, light jacket kind of weather. 12-15 degrees Celsius, perhaps... hm

We hit higher than that this weekend here in Edmonton for the Red Bull Crashed Ice world championship. It was so warm it played havoc with the course. lol

lol

Should be nice, light jacket kind of weather. 12-15 degrees Celsius, perhaps... hm

We hit higher than that this weekend here in Edmonton for the Red Bull Crashed Ice world championship. It was so warm it played havoc with the course. lol

Yes man it was nice yesterday, crazy weather. (thumbs u

I'm from Canada and we don't have any local retailers that does cgc'ing for customers. Nor there is any authorized cgc member to authenticate a signature. But the Calgary expo is coming up and I want Stan lee to sign my eosv#2 raw copy. Do you think I can sell it afterwards? Just by curiosity I totally appreciate my eosv#2 and Stan lee.

But I think people will just think it's a fake signature and all. Since there's no COA or cgc authorized witnesses .

I just want to see how this works out and what buyers will see. If they see me posting that I want to sell a signed raw copy of eosv by Stan lee

Any can give me some advice? Any candian members here?

Good question. I have the same idea in having Stan Lee sign couple of my books in there. I`d like to know about the witnessing thing to show the signature is real.

So, who would be interested in having a boardie dinner at the Calgary Expo?

Dunno... depending which day? I go home on Saturday evening right after the con.

So, who would be interested in having a boardie dinner at the Calgary Expo?

hm

If I remember then I plan to give thirdgreenham your hulk book to give you in Calgary.