• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Where you guys going to be hanging out after hours? I might stop in if I am in town.

ps Went to Peter's today and it was FANTASTIC :cloud9:

No set plans. We kinda decide at the end of each day. There's a wing joint on the South side of Calgary that we like.

Screw the Buffalo Wild Wings joint. Don't you guys have any hidden owner operated joints?

hm

Where you guys going to be hanging out after hours? I might stop in if I am in town.

ps Went to Peter's today and it was FANTASTIC :cloud9:

No set plans. We kinda decide at the end of each day. There's a wing joint on the South side of Calgary that we like.

Screw the Buffalo Wild Wings joint. Don't you guys have any hidden owner operated joints?

hm

:idea: Urbanspoon is your friend... :gossip:

I'm always up for a good curry, just make sure you give good directions because Artboy and Humantorch will get lost. :tonofbricks:

Good BBQ is Big TS by the stadium.. not too far of a drive. I think its one of the better in the city ... (15 Min drive..)

The other option is the hose and hound , it has amazing wings and is a $10 cab or 4 min drive from the show... It an old Fire hall / Pub Style. good place though.

Both local places so folks may have not been to before

Hose and Hound

Big T's BBQ

Let me know and I can try to set up a table or reservation for either ....

Good BBQ is Big TS by the stadium.. not too far of a drive. I think its one of the better in the city ... (15 Min drive..)

The other option is the hose and hound , it has amazing wings and is a $10 cab or 4 min drive from the show... It an old Fire hall / Pub Style. good place though.

Both local places so folks may have not been to before

Hose and Hound

Big T's BBQ

Let me know and I can try to set up a table or reservation for either ....

The Hose and Hound was a great place, I had been in there few times with my old man. A good spot to have a beer and eat.

Exhibitors please take note:

The parking in the lot right by the loading ramp will be on a first come first serve basis. If that lot is full, you have to park in the Remington parking lot and take a shuttle to get back.

Arrive early. 2c

There is always the C-train to take... :gossip:

From the website:

The BMO Centre is easily accessible from the Victoria Park LRT Station. You can get to the station using the Dalhousie-Somerset/Bridlewood line. The Victoria Park offers direct access to the BMO Centre.

There is always the C-train to take... :gossip:

From the website:

The BMO Centre is easily accessible from the Victoria Park LRT Station. You can get to the station using the Dalhousie-Somerset/Bridlewood line. The Victoria Park offers direct access to the BMO Centre.

Thank you very much. :foryou:

I was really just advising dealers who will be driving to the BMO Centre, though.

No problem ... the dealers get the parking lot! I was really more of telling collectors, fans and jack rabbits in where to go. ;)

:jokealert: Jack rabbits are overpopulated in Calgary

These sound good.

We shouldn't have any trouble getting in, because the show runs past normal dinner hours most days. The hockey games may have things pretty crowded at the pub on Wed/Fri, though.

No one cares about Wednesday.

BTW...you ever sell that Hulk 181 or are you going to lug it around forever?

Greggy... I do care about Wednesday. It's called "hump-day" for good reason. Better if do with a girlfriend or wife! lol