• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Good BBQ is Big TS by the stadium.. not too far of a drive. I think its one of the better in the city ... (15 Min drive..)

The other option is the hose and hound , it has amazing wings and is a $10 cab or 4 min drive from the show... It an old Fire hall / Pub Style. good place though.

These sound good.

We shouldn't have any trouble getting in, because the show runs past normal dinner hours most days. The hockey games may have things pretty crowded at the pub on Wed/Fri, though.

Saturday dinner may be the best ;)

Good BBQ is Big TS by the stadium.. not too far of a drive. I think its one of the better in the city ... (15 Min drive..)

The other option is the hose and hound , it has amazing wings and is a $10 cab or 4 min drive from the show... It an old Fire hall / Pub Style. good place though.

These sound good.

We shouldn't have any trouble getting in, because the show runs past normal dinner hours most days. The hockey games may have things pretty crowded at the pub on Wed/Fri, though.

We will eat every night! :preach:

These sound good.

We will eat every night! :preach:

We sure will.

Just touched down in Calgary. :whee:

Is your booth right beside ours again this year?

You know it! :headbang:

Ah, so you guys are selling? Good, you'll spot me with the inprepter there. I'm a buyer (what my black book list says). :cloud9:

Ah, so you guys are selling? Good, you'll spot me with the inprepter there. I'm a buyer (what my black book list says). :cloud9:

interpreter? (shrug)

What are you looking for? PM me with any specific wants and I can pull some copies of the books for the show if I have them. I am trying to travel much lighter this year with only 5 or 6 long boxes and 4 short boxes max (hopefully fewer longs than that).

interpreter? (shrug)

On Friday. .. you'll see why.

What are you looking for? PM me with any specific wants and I can pull some copies of the books for the show if I have them. I am trying to travel much lighter this year with only 5 or 6 long boxes and 4 short boxes max (hopefully fewer longs than that).

Will PM you tonight

:wishluck:

No one cares about Wednesday.

BTW...you ever sell that Hulk 181 or are you going to lug it around forever?

Buy it, press it and flip it....... :baiting:

Joey will be my advisor on the deal.

interpreter? (shrug)

He's deaf, you insensitive dork. :preach:

xoxo

greggy

You know what I want.

Bring it...sell it cheap and let me reap the profits.

interpreter? (shrug)

He's deaf, you insensitive dork. :preach:

xoxo

greggy

Now how could I have possibly known that? :makepoint: