• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Too many Playa's coming for there to be any good deals ...... :frustrated:

Bring some better chocolate this year, dorkus maximus

No one cares about Wednesday.

BTW...you ever sell that Hulk 181 or are you going to lug it around forever?

Buy it, press it and flip it....... :baiting:

Joey will be my advisor on the deal.

Joey will be busy... :baiting:

Just touched down in Calgary. :whee:

Is your booth right beside ours again this year?

You know it! :headbang:

Ah, so you guys are selling? Good, you'll spot me with the inprepter there. I'm a buyer (what my black book list says). :cloud9:

interpreter? (shrug)

He's deaf, you insensitive dork. :preach:

xoxo

greggy

Thank you for spilling the beans ... :makepoint:lol Can't have some fun, eh? You lovable Greggy Monster :kidaround:

xoxo

FanBoy

Is booth 1507/1508 your base of operations?

Ah, so you guys are selling? Good, you'll spot me with the inprepter there. I'm a buyer (what my black book list says). :cloud9:

What are you looking for? PM me with any specific wants and I can pull some copies of the books for the show if I have them. I am trying to travel much lighter this year with only 5 or 6 long boxes and 4 short boxes max (hopefully fewer longs than that).

You know what I want.

Bring it...sell it cheap and let me reap the profits.

You should have been a the Edmonton Expo last fall. Harley Yee cleaned out all of the keys and early SA from a newbie seller during set up.

I'll be helping Ryan as much as I can. Not sure if those are his booth numbers. Other than that I hope to visit everyone's booth :devil:

He should get at least 20% from the resale then........

I'll be helping Ryan as much as I can. Not sure if those are his booth numbers. Other than that I hope to visit everyone's booth :devil:

1507/1508 is my booth. You'll be right behind the curtain beside my booth. (thumbs u

What are you looking for? PM me with any specific wants and I can pull some copies of the books for the show if I have them. I am trying to travel much lighter this year with only 5 or 6 long boxes and 4 short boxes max (hopefully fewer longs than that).

You know what I want.

Bring it...sell it cheap and let me reap the profits.

You should have been a the Edmonton Expo last fall. Harley Yee cleaned out all of the keys and early SA from a newbie seller during set up.

Sometimes it's nice being Harley.

I love Harley. He cleaned out all my keys and semi-keys during Calgary expo April, 2014 dealer set up by taking all the lids off my boxes on the FLOOR, as I was still going back to the van to move in the 2nd and 3rd loads of comics and wall racks.

I'll be buying Joey's beer. His eyes won't be focused. :grin:

I love Harley. He cleaned out all my keys and semi-keys during Calgary expo April, 2014 dealer set up by taking all the lids off my boxes on the FLOOR, as I was still going back to the van to move in the 2nd and 3rd loads of comics and wall racks.

Harley is a force of nature.

He's come to our booth and done the same thing. I picture a grizzly bear in Banff National Park rifling through a dumpster.

Harley is a force of nature.

He's come to our booth and done the same thing. I picture a grizzly bear in Banff National Park rifling through a dumpster.

I've seen stories told of Harley how he operates in the shows ... scooping up keys or major books shortly before the show begin for the public. A grizzly bear described says it best - the bear alway look for the best honey! :devil:

Calgary Expo's last month of web updates alone has listed better guests than the entire 9 months of wimpy updates by Vancouver Fan Expo with unfortunate late cancellations. :wishluck: No pics from greggy's smart phone yet?